Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ace Alloys Any Good?

davidg

well are they? ive seen a second hand set with good tires and think they'll look good on my yaris. I dont know much about alloy wheel brands, ive got oz racing ones at the moment but one of them is buckled apparently. Is ACE a good make or are they cheapo/uncool? thanks very much guys.

I don't know about 'Ace' wheels but I have to say you ask a very subjective question :huh:

My reply to your question has to be.... if you like the wheels then go for them and enjoy the way the car will look when they are fitted.

We all have different tastes regarding car models and they way they can be personalized and it is therefore difficult to get a straight answer.

Go on do it.... if you like them then buy and fit.... good luck and maybe you can post up a pic or two when you have them :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply. They do look nice in my opinion but i guess i just want to know if ACE is a good quality brand or not? I've never heard of the make before so as soon as someone can vouch for them, then ill be happy :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links