Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Clio Drivers!

Mally82

its official i hate the muggy lil c*nts!!! sitting in traffic in peckham and felt a bump, got out and had 2 go over to the car just for the boy 2 get out! he had no insurance so what was the point in pursuing it! (only a scratch but that aint the point)

if i see his car he aint going to know what hit it!

ok now ive vented i feel better!

he had no insurance

reported him to the police as that's an offence (6 points)?

did he have road tax (another potential 3 points iirc)? if he didn't they may well impound the car & possibly crush it.

its official i hate the muggy lil c*nts!!! sitting in traffic in peckham and felt a bump, got out and had 2 go over to the car just for the boy 2 get out! he had no insurance so what was the point in pursuing it! (only a scratch but that aint the point)

Bet you are glad that you have got that off your chest....................Even though it was a sweeping generalisation.

Lets hope that you calm down before you see his car again ;)

As has been said...........you could report it to the police

i should report him 2 the police but as i was young once and was in the same situation and the guy let it go so i feel i should 2!!!! (karma always gets ya!!!)

You should still report it to the police, people driving with no insurance is what makes insurance polices so expensive in the first place, so not only has he cost you money to get the scratch sorted, he is costing you extra money on your insurance.

If you don't have the car details just give them the make and colour and where you saw it.. they can keep an eye open for it and pull it.... and if it goes to the crusher... so be it, the owner knows the law and deserves it... and it would be much more satisfying than a rant on a forum.

Edit:

i was young once and was in the same situation

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Edited by cfc1

You should still report it to the police, people driving with no insurance is what makes insurance polices so expensive in the first place, so not only has he cost you money to get the scratch sorted, he is costing you extra money on your insurance.

If you don't have the car details just give them the make and colour and where you saw it.. they can keep an eye open for it and pull it.... and if it goes to the crusher... so be it, the owner knows the law and deserves it... and it would be much more satisfying than a rant on a forum.

Edit:

i was young once and was in the same situation

Two wrongs don't make a right.

your right! i might chase it up but 2 tell the truth i cant be asked with the bother plus the police stations round here are as busy as a 24hour mcdonalds

Better to report it than take the law into your own hands........................that could easily turn very nasty and you might just find yourself the one in trouble :(

More to the point, "Peckham" ??? Damn your close to me ..........

Disclaimer: I have never owned a Clio... ;)

No IF's No BUT's, report the car and driver, who's next to be hit by this uninsured driver, an old person a child letting them off is not the answer is it ?

We all pay in the end for the uninsured drivers on our roads, you lucky it was just a scratch, would you have felt the same had you been really crushed ?

No IF's No BUT's, report the car and driver, who's next to be hit by this uninsured driver, an old person a child letting them off is not the answer is it ?

We all pay in the end for the uninsured drivers on our roads, you lucky it was just a scratch, would you have felt the same had you been really crushed ?

I don't want to jump in where it's not needed, but that's spot on. We've all paid out through the nose for the early years we were driving, so why should some muggy little <insert insult here> get away with it?

(Particular sore subject for me as I work for an Insurance company. I've had to tell a few people that we can't cover as per normal because other driver wasn't insured.)

well after some deserved sleep (long hard weekend), ive decided to report it as u lot put up a good argument!

its true it could end up being worse for someone else! will go police station and report that sometime today! thanks 4 the advice guys!

LAA69 what area u from then??

I got in in the rear of my e39 5 series by a 'kitted up' clio, his whole front end was knackered and my rear bumper only got a dent which I popped back out and a scratch. The funny thing was, the kid who musta been 18 was actually quite glad he messed his car up coz he wanted another car :unsure:

oh well...any ways back to the topic, you shuld report him coz oneday he might hurt someone or even worse :ban:

Go on.........................YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!! :lol::lol: ........(Rodney)............(Said with best Del Boy accent)

Well you did say you were from Peckham................Mais Oui?..................................... :P ;) :lol:

I will get my coat !! :shutit:

LOL ..... The last 5 words are the best in that post, take notice of them ...... you Plonker ...... :P ;)

we need to add corsa drivers to this hate list too!!!

just had a near miss with one, i was gonna go straight on over a round-a-bout, an coming form my left direction this corsa driver was comin up to the round-a-bout a lot quicker than 30mph speed limit then realised 'oh ******' there's already a car on the round-a-bout, so we both stamped on middle peddle an manged to swerve round him, then as i looked the cheeky little fcuker put the finger up at me!!!!!

so i know it's wrong but to vent a little frustration when i managed to turn car round a tried to catch him up but couldn't find which way he went!!! BOO!!!

sorry to rant on here but had to vent some frustration somewhere!!! lol

i can add to the clio hate!

some chavs in the new clios were tailing me for no reason! i was on the left lane and they were behind me with the right lane empty! maybe they saw my tte exhaust and thought i will be up for a race but i just drove slowly and they still didnt move so i just thought f*** them and carried on slow and they carried on tailing....i then went onto the right lane and lined up with them and looked at them and they tried to race off in their little 1.2 so i caught up and left them in the dust with no bother

U see this post is the place 2 vent your anger about all of those small plastic cars!!!!

Dont worry people Dr Mally is here 2 listen 2 ur issues! lol

Corsa's haters welcome!!

can we add audi a4 drivers to the list too

the way some of them drive i think vorsprung dork technick is a way of saying drive like a c***

U see this post is the place 2 vent your anger about all of those small plastic cars!!!!

Corsa's haters welcome!!

i hate corsa and saxo drivers! its like they have come out of the film FAST AND FURIOUS! they think their top drivers and think they can have any car on the road!

i was in a one lane traffic light then a corsa pulls up next to me (he squeezed in)...am like what the F*** are you doing, he revs his engine, there was a bus stop infront of him and a bus was there, so i knew that he would try an over take me! but i did not let that happen soon as the lights changed i put my foot down then as i got near to the bus an closed the gap..but did not go past the bus then suddenly BANGGGGG THE CORSA HAS GONE INTO THE BACK OF THE BUS! i was just pissin myselft laffin when really should of asked are you ok! :lol:

the way i see it instead of racing them it would be better to write them off the raod and they will then learn a valuable lesson for life and will not do stupid things like that again unless they are in a car with 1000bhp! :lol:

Marty there is room for any other car even if its a toyota!!! if i said yaris would it be a taboo?? :unsure: JOKES PEOPLE!!!!!

(dont want any hate mail with ashes of my t-sport!!) but for real there are 2 many wild avensis cab drivers round my way!!! they pull out on u randomly!!!!

Rez u made my day with that one!!! maybe i should fill up the tank and go looking for a small car who wants it and let him take himself out!!!!!

Corsa's haters welcome!!

i hate corsa and saxo drivers! its like they have come out of the film FAST AND FURIOUS! they think there top drivers and think they can have any car on the road!

i was in a one lane traffic light then a corsa pulls up next to me (he squeezed in)...am like what the F*** are you doing, he revs his engine, there was a bus stop infront of him and a bus was there, so i knew that he would try an over take me! but i did not let that happen soon as the lights changed i put my foot down then as i got near to the bus an closed the gap..but did not go past the bus then suddenly BANGGGGG THE CORSA HAS GONE INTO THE BACK OF THE BUS! i was just pissin myselft laffin when really should of! :lol:

the way i see it instead of racing them it would be better to write them off the raod and they will then learn a valuable lesson for life and will not do stupid things like that again unless they are in a car with 1000bhp! :lol:

HAHAHHAA thats a great story lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links