Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres For T-sport

gadgetfreak

Hi All,

Need to change the tyres on my 04 T-Sport, looking for some advice on what is best for the car. Don’t have a great deal of cash to spend so Mid-range tyres are really my budget area.

Currently have Bridgestone E30's, but have looked at getting Toyo's or Falken’s????

Also would you advise sticking with 195/55 R16's or going to 205?

Look forward to your advice.

Cheers

Nic

dont know if this will be much help because i've got a compressor with 17s but i put toyo proxes 4 on when my pirellis wore out, been happy with them and got them fitted for £76 a tyre. may go for the T1Rs next tho

hi,Toyo T1-R would be my choice the grip they give is incredible ,understeer is reduced.Not sure how long they last ive only had mine 6 weeks.Camskill sell them cheap but I would also get a quote from the Toyo dealer in your area as they will also have them very competitively priced.I personally went for the 195/55R16 but other people on here have gone for the 205/55R16 with no problems so up to you really.The wider ones are cheaper .

i've gone for michelin. The grip isn't up to the toyo's and they are a bit dodgy in the wet but they last a hell of a long time.

Ive got a set of 195s for sale if you want them mate?

two toyo T1-R proxes and two dunlop sport 3000s all with around 6mm on them

Pm me if your interested :)

wakey-t-sport you still got them tyres for sale bud ?

need some new tyres asap, going to go back to 195's , had 205's and they always look flat although they have correct air pressure

wakey-t-sport you still got them tyres for sale bud ?

need some new tyres asap, going to go back to 195's , had 205's and they always look flat although they have correct air pressure

i do bud there in shed :P