Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RuffTuff

Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself to all of you. Just like the topic says I'm the proud new owner of a Toyota Echo Hatchback 3 door, a.ka vitz/yaris. Actually, this is my first Toyota product. I'm glad that there is a forum for this car as I'm sure it will be very informative and helpful.

howdy and welcome.

You will deffo find this site to be informative and helpful, we are such a nice group of people :D

:lol:

:group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

hi u'll love the place its home from within home for me, i'm a member of a few other forums aswel but this is by far the best

:D Thank you everyone. Since the echo hatchback is only available in Canada in North America, there's not too much in the ways of "support". I'm glad I found this forum. Since I'm blabbing away, I was wondering, although I'm sure this topic has been addressed before, why Toyota didn't include a tachometer. I've seen that overseas there were Yaris' and Vitzs' that had them. What I really liked was the digital dash with the digital tach and speedo. Anybody know if it's interchangeable?

I think i should be, if you know what you are doing, might need to make some mods, does the echo look like the yaris?

Hi RuffTuff

Welcome to the club :thumbsup: Hey got any pictures of you car. Would be nice to have a little peek :thumbsup:

jerry!!

it may be possible to intercahnge them

and yes we do get tach's over here, weird that it changes around the world :unsure:

:thumbsup:

Haven't had a chance to take pics of it yet, plus, it's cold, cold, cold and its all dirty from the slush, but I'll try and take some after I wash it. I have a black, 3dr hatch 5spd. Pretty basic with just factory MP3 player and A/C, splash guards and rear bumper protector. And no tach <_< . All echos come with the 1.5L engine. I would've liked to get the RS version but this is my 2nd car for general/winter use, I have my miata/MX-5 to play with.

Hi RuffTuff

What part of Canada do you come from? I have family over there who live in Ottawa :yes:

jerry!!

Hi All, I'm new here too..I haven't got one yet but I'm very close to buying one. Everyones cars look great in the photo's..I'm jealous :P :P

Heya Blue! :group-cuddles:

(Its ok guys, I know her!!)

Glad you could make it!

Forget the Fiesta - buy a Yaris! You know it makes sense! :D :D

Hi All, I'm new here too..I haven't got one yet but I'm very close to buying one. Everyones cars look great in the photo's..I'm jealous :P :P

Blue were about in Essex you from, thats my neck of the woods!

Nick :thumbsup:

Hi Blue19

Welcome to the club. All I'm goner say is go out and buy a yaris. You wont regret it. It's a lovely little car :thumbsup:

jerry!!

howdy and welcome.

You will deffo find this site to be informative and helpful, we are such a nice group of people :D

:lol:

:group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

except when discussing moped-ers :lol: (sarcasm)

Hey, I'm in Montreal. Work in Ottawa often too.

We'll have an Echo Hatch meet this summer, it's gonna turn heads!! There's another enthusiast here in Montreal that I know of. :group-cuddles:

Posted by Pascal on Feb 4 2004, 05:05 PM  :  There's another enthusiast here in Montreal that I know of.

You will find many Canadian Echo enthusiasts here:

echofans.net

and here:

echofans.com (French site)

Explore and enjoy.... ;)

And i almost forgot.... Welcome to the Club!!!

:thumbsup: