Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Celica Site On The Web

Vloothuis

All, Check out this website,

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/

I think that this is one of the best Celica web sites around. Its for people with all versions of Celica and advice for everyone. There are also links on here to shops to buy the kit you need.

Looking on this website has helped me lots with my Gen7.

Check it out. Let me know what you think. They even feature this website in the Toyota "IF" Magazine.

B)

Glad to hear people appreciate us :D

Some good stuff on here too, especially if ur thinkin of swappin on parts from another toyota ;)

:thumbsup: Dan,

Please don't get me wrong I think that this is a great website also for all things Toyota including Celica. I have certainly found it helpful. But for speciallised I think the other web site is good specific celica stuff. Such as hard core tuning and parts buying etc

have you spotted us yet in the IF mag? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Steve,

This is how I found this website. Got the magazine afew days ago and always read it. I have been looking for another decent website (re Toyota) and this is it.

Check out the dutch version of the official Toyota Web Site.

"Click on Multimedia on the left"

"Click 3D model"

"Choose the Car and design away"

This is much better then the UK one.

Let me know what you think

Dan,

Please don't get me wrong I think that this is a great website also for all things Toyota including Celica. I have certainly found it helpful. But for speciallised I think the other web site is good specific celica stuff. Such as hard core tuning and parts buying etc

Sorry Mate!!!

When I said glad to hear people appreciate us, i meant us at www.celica-club.co.uk, Cos i'm a full member of the celica club!!!!

My bag.

When i look at my previous post, it looks well sarcastic!!!

Will now amend my signature so to say i'm a member :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

If anyones having trouble entering the site then put celicaclub.co.uk instead of celica-club.co.uk. Its the same website but sometimes it wont let you through with the - sign

Dave. :thumbsup:

shame we do not have a link on their website! :(

shame we do not have a link on their website! :(

you could speak to Mark from celicaclub?

hi i'm a newbe

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find out about check engine light codes for a 91 celica gts

thanx for your help

hi i'm a newbe

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find out about check engine light codes for a 91 celica gts

thanx for your help

ask on www.celicaclub.co.uk

Oli

Although i appreciate the celica club is a very good site for celica owners I want you to understand that we are trying to build our own archive of Celica info here on TOC.

The last thing we want to see is new members being diverted away when I am sure many celica members here are capable of answering the questions.

I am not going to have an absolute ban on linking off to other sites but I do not want to see linking like what you have done happening here.

I am also not targeting the celica club in general.. this goes to other clubs like the supra club and so on... its just not on.

Steve,

I think your comment is totally fair. After all as Celica owner I want as much information as possible and I know that as the old saying goes two heads are better than one, as many sites as possible is also better.

I must say I find it a little hard to find information here. I don't mean to slag off the site (As it is very useful and quick etc) but I made a recomendation on how to make the site better. I dont know if you saw it or what you thought of it. But basically to drill down further. I.e

CARS- Avensis

- Yaris

- Celica - General

- Gen 7

etc. Let me know what you think

that sounds ok... if someone could list all the genrations with year and I will add this if I can find a mod to help me move the topics into the correct area.

Steve your right anyway mate.

I just never thought of it that way.

I'll help you move the post's :yes:

I chose to remove Frodos post as he was literally taking the *****...

I dont have any issues with any other car club... but if people want to wind me up over it then I might put a stop on it fully.

Returned links (in a links pages which we are also going to lauch soon) would be something to exchange with.. not only is it good for search engine rankings but its good to work with others clubs.

The best example would be the sera club thats run by Andrew... Andrew returns links to TOC and works very well.

We have a smallish archive of Sera posts here but some people still find tem of interest and helpfull... Sera club still gets the visitors we pull in and we get some of Andrews visitors... in the end members use both sites daily.. works very nicely.

I chose to remove Frodos post as he was literally taking the *****...

I dont have any issues with any other car club... but if people want to wind me up over it then I might put a stop on it fully.

Returned links (in a links pages which we are also going to lauch soon) would be something to exchange with.. not only is it good for search engine rankings but its good to work with others clubs.

The best example would be the sera club thats run by Andrew... Andrew returns links to TOC and works very well.

We have a smallish archive of Sera posts here but some people still find tem of interest and helpfull... Sera club still gets the visitors we pull in and we get some of Andrews visitors... in the end members use both sites daily.. works very nicely.

Ok mate..

If you did need any help with sorting the posts i'll gladly help..

Sorry frodo.. but if you would have read my last posts it seemed you were really taking the *****.

When I get the links page sorted then Celica Club shall be listed for sure. Other than that lets not start pimping clubs that do not return the favour.

I certainly dont fork out hundreds of pounds a month for other clubs benefit.

Oli mate

Thanks mate.. I would appreciate it if you could as you know more about the model than I do... First Off I would like the generation years listed if poss please. I will then sort this out.

Hi Steve,

I am an administrator at the Celica-Club and have recently updated our links with Toyota Owners Club (Links).

I hope this is to your satisfaction and shows the relationship between our clubs.

Thanks,

Jag.

thanks Jag... :)

I have our links page nearly sorted and You will be listed in the clubs section when its completed.

:thumbsup: