Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spin Off To The 'i Hate Clio's' Lol

H13RNC

Snap! Petty Tyrants the lot of 'em!

What about BMW drivers too?

And does anyone else reckon the X6 looks like a fat bird trying to squeeze into jeans three sizes too small? :lol:

And does anyone else reckon the X6 looks like a fat bird trying to squeeze into jeans three sizes too small? :lol:

not really i quite like the x6...its smart coupe style but is 4x4 style aswell! :lol:

as for audi an bmw drivers i like them! (cough cough ex vw golf,a3) :lol:

got a few mates who have new a3's (typical for round here) one has a s3 and he thinks hes the nuts but somehow on the motorway he fails u pull away from my naturally aspirated 1.8 compared 2 his (265bhp) 2.0 turbo!! so for that hes a mug! lol!!!! (all in jest!

:lol: I used to own a beemer, dont mind them. Its just those damm audis, cocks :boxing:

not really i quite like the x6...its smart coupe style but is 4x4 style aswell! :lol:

So which do you dislike? oh your an ex audi dude huh :gun_bandana:

So which do you dislike? oh your an ex audi dude huh :gun_bandana:

i dont dislike any BMW,AUDI,MECRS,VW drivers...there only cocky because its just that wow factor with them cars.... u see a nice white rs4 driving past with tinted out windows then you see the driver with a big smile on his face...thinking yeahhh look at me in my rs4 u know u want one! :lol:

if your have them cars its natural to be COCKY! LOL

i dislike peugeots, citroens, corsa and clio driverssss!

i am thinking of buying another audi next! :lol:

I would love an S3, its the TT drivers that do my head in. They are such !Removed! cars

bmw drivers do my head in!

im with farhan here! bmw drivers think they own the roads! bunch of *****

What amazes me is they spend all the cash on the nice options like cruise control, electric seats etc but they are too tight to pay the extra for indicators :)

What amazes me is they spend all the cash on the nice options like cruise control, electric seats etc but they are too tight to pay the extra for indicators :)

audi TT drivers are ***** at parking and take foreverrr!!!

u see a nice white rs4 driving past with tinted out windows then you see the driver with a big smile on his face...thinking yeahhh look at me in my rs4 u know u want one! :lol:

if your have them cars its natural to be COCKY! LOL

If I'm honest, I'd kill each and every one of you to get my hands on an RS4!

Disclaimer: To all of Gordon Brown's federalies currently lurking on the internet, I am not a terrorist threatening mass murder or any other rubbish you can come up with. Get your own house in order before attacking the (semi) honest, (semi) hardworking, (semi) taxpaying citizens of this country. :P

Back on point though, I did have a very polite BMW following me a couple of days ago. I had a car packed full of timber, with a lot of it resting against my face :/ and as such I think I topped out at 25mph on the 6 mile drive home. But to his credit he followed me patiently and gave me plenty of space.

As Rez has already stated, it is the litle scrotes in their 1litre cars driving like maniacs that annoy me. I tend to assume the worst of the Merc, Beemer and Audi drivers, so I'm only ever pleasantly surpised when they are safe and courteous. Plus their driving style is consistent and predictable, whereas the saxo, clio, fiesta brigade are tough to predict on the roads, and therefore much more dangerous.

I hate all german car drivers, its because they tend to be sales people who only care about them selves, the amount of times iv been cut up by them at the last second on a slip road coming off a motorway, i just dont understand they wouldnt push infront of someone in a queue at tescos etc so why do it on the road? the bigger the german car the bigger the bellend thats all im saying

i think all van drivers should take a fresh test, they hug the fast lane, they rarely indicate "we know they are bigger" but indicate please and give car drivers less brake wear.

i think all van drivers should take a fresh test, they hug the fast lane, they rarely indicate "we know they are bigger" but indicate please and give car drivers less brake wear.

Must admit I rarely see a van in the rear view mirror these days, it's always and without exception VW, Audi, and BMWs which are invariably trying out their bullying tactics and trying to get in my back seat - and probably, like most of us, I'm no slouch on the motorway so when I see one so close I think to myself 'How slow do you want to go pal?' as the right foot becomes a little less weighty.

I stand by my fat bird/X6 comment, the ugliest motor I've seen since the PT Cruiser arrived.

Must admit I rarely see a van in the rear view mirror these days, it's always and without exception VW, Audi, and BMWs which are invariably trying out their bullying tactics and trying to get in my back seat - and probably, like most of us, I'm no slouch on the motorway so when I see one so close I think to myself 'How slow do you want to go pal?' as the right foot becomes a little less weighty.

I stand by my fat bird/X6 comment, the ugliest motor I've seen since the PT Cruiser arrived.

Nothing pleases me more but to slow them down especially when they start flashing you to move over when you are already doing the speed limit and over taking people. i just love winding them up :yahoo:

Nothing pleases me more but to slow them down especially when they start flashing you to move over when you are already doing the speed limit and over taking people. i just love winding them up :yahoo:

Ha! Yeah man, the closer they get and the more they flash, the slower you go.

Maybe we should conclude drivers of such cars are nowt better than proper nuggets :P

Ha! Yeah man, the closer they get and the more they flash, the slower you go.

Maybe we should conclude drivers of such cars are nowt better than proper nuggets :P

Guys driving clios are generally chavs. Clio's driven by girls are usually covered in little dents.

Don't see a huge amount of Audi drivers in my rear view mirrors, because they're too busy talking on their b****y phones to check their speed.

BMW drivers are angry to everyone because people don't let them out of turnings

VW drivers are the reps on 9 points, so they end up driving normally.

The most worrying and scary person driving is the old man and his wife in the large 4 door saloon. Can't see, can't think, can't do anything and never go anywhere near the speed limit. A dangerous and as unstable as a women with PMT holding a very large knife with tears running down her face. Stay clear!

I hate myself :angry:

I drive what looks like an old man's car and then completely embarrase peeps in front of their mates when they try to race and i leave them for dead

:lol2:

I hate myself :angry:

I drive what looks like an old man's car and then completely embarrase peeps in front of their mates when they try to race and i leave them for dead

:lol2:

Yeah I got the "Oh you've got an old mans car" line from a few people at work when I pulled up in it when I brought it.

Now 2 of these people are looking at ones after payday!

It maybe be the sensible option, but it doesn't mean you can't have some fun, and as you said, show up a few people who think they know better.

It's a duty to bring them down a few pegs I think.

I hate it, too, when I have someone/anyone up my exhaust. I posted my solution ,long ago. Quick burst of rear wipe/wash & maybe do the windscreen too for luck :naughty::laughing: . Unless it's a rainy day, anyway, they drop back P.D.Q. :thumbsup:

bmw drivers do my head in!

an don't you drive one??? ha ha!!!

i do but in general bmw/merc drivers are terrible! when ever i go to work near heathrow i always see a merc or bmw hogging up 2 lanes, never indicating and also tailgaiting does my head in!

Arrogant aswell!! i prefer the t-sport over the bmw, much easier to drive, more comfortable no a short journey aswell which is suprising, the bmw conv have very heavy steering. they are a joy to drive on the motorways tho you feel more stable and comfy etc. the revs dont sit at 3500rpm(estimated) in 6th gear at 70 unlike my ts!

This thread is full of generalisations and stereotyping.

Not all BMW/Audi/Mercedes drivers are bad drivers...............many are very professional and courtious.

This thread is going nowhere so is now TOAST :blowup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links