Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Enough Is Enough

paul27

Hi everyone :D

Right it has now boiled down to this result (which i didn't want) but i am now Rejecting

my IQ2 because i've just had enough with the constant issue's i've been experiencing

from day one with this FU--ING car. :ffs:

My car in general has now been at the Dealership for one month now, and during that period

not one member of staff at INCHCAPE TOYOTA GUILDFORD has been bothered to give me a

courtesy call just to let me know whats occuring (which i find is absolute disgusting)

so i've been doing all the chasing (what can i say but) MUPPETS to be polite.

There is no end in sight for the issue's i've been experiencing with 2nd (which had apparently been fixed already)

& having No reverse gear at times (it's embarissing to push your new car out of a parking space)

or the Paint fading on the front & rear bumpers (the car is not even 4-Months old)

Enough is Enough.

So i would like to take this opportunity to wish all the IQ owners out there GOOD LUCK

Sorry to hear about your plight mate.

It sounds like the customer service isn't up to much there too.

Better luck with the next one !

Sorry to hear about your plight mate.

It sounds like the customer service isn't up to much there too.

Better luck with the next one !

Cheers Boro,

But i think i'm going to try a different manufacturer now, i've had a few toyota's now

( Starlet SR - Yaris t-sport - Corolla ) oh and the ill fated IQ

so we shall see what the future holds :thumbsup:

I sort of guessed that you might move away from Toyota after this experience.

Got anything in mind for the next car then?

No Deal Noel...! :thumbsup:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

I sort of guessed that you might move away from Toyota after this experience.

I've been thinking about the brand new Mini Cooper-S Convertable but the john cooper works version

or the Alfa Romeo Mito, two very different cars i know

Both good looking cars - although the reputation Alfa have for reliability would concern me somewhat.

Don't know if they've resolved things with the Mito - I'd hope so though.

I'm big Honda fan cause i hate unreliable cars. Wenn one brand is reliable it's Honda. I'm driving my 2th Honda Jazz/Fit now and i've never had one problem or strange noise or anything else that irritated me.

I worked 7 years in the automotive branche and drove lots and lots of differed cars. French cars are the wors but drive comfortable. Italien cars have nice looks and have mostly a sportive behavior but drop fast in price wenn second hand.

German cars are sinds the year 2000 crappy and cheap build cause they had a good reputation.

Remains the japanese/korean cars.

The least problems you hear is from these cars. I don't know mutch about them exept the Suzuki Swift (2006) i own now but i never want a Suzuki again. I felt emidiately that is was designed with Opel/Vauxhal "hands". It has the same problems as the Opel Corsa. Sweeking suspension, wissling brakes and lots and LOTS of fuc*&^%ng weird background noises coming from everywhere. This was my worst self both car I ever had and switched it for an IQ before it totaly falls appart.

Now i'm waiting for my Toyota IQ with CVT-transmission and pray for the best.

I'm big Honda fan cause i hate unreliable cars. Wenn one brand is reliable it's Honda. I'm driving my 2th Honda Jazz/Fit now and i've never had one problem or strange noise or anything else that irritated me.

I worked 7 years in the automotive branche and drove lots and lots of differed cars. French cars are the wors but drive comfortable. Italien cars have nice looks and have mostly a sportive behavior but drop fast in price wenn second hand.

German cars are sinds the year 2000 crappy and cheap build cause they had a good reputation.

Remains the japanese/korean cars.

The least problems you hear is from these cars. I don't know mutch about them exept the Suzuki Swift (2006) i own now but i never want a Suzuki again. I felt emidiately that is was designed with Opel/Vauxhal "hands". It has the same problems as the Opel Corsa. Sweeking suspension, wissling brakes and lots and LOTS of fuc*&^%ng weird background noises coming from everywhere. This was my worst self both car I ever had and switched it for an IQ before it totaly falls appart.

Now i'm waiting for my Toyota IQ with CVT-transmission and pray for the best.

GOOD LUCK thats all i can say!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone :D

Right it has now boiled down to this result (which i didn't want) but i am now Rejecting

my IQ2 because i've just had enough with the constant issue's i've been experiencing

from day one with this FU--ING car. :ffs:

My car in general has now been at the Dealership for one month now, and during that period

not one member of staff at INCHCAPE TOYOTA GUILDFORD has been bothered to give me a

courtesy call just to let me know whats occuring (which i find is absolute disgusting)

so i've been doing all the chasing (what can i say but) MUPPETS to be polite.

There is no end in sight for the issue's i've been experiencing with 2nd (which had apparently been fixed already)

& having No reverse gear at times (it's embarissing to push your new car out of a parking space)

or the Paint fading on the front & rear bumpers (the car is not even 4-Months old)

Enough is Enough.

So i would like to take this opportunity to wish all the IQ owners out there GOOD LUCK

Yes I went to Inchcape Toyota Guildford to test drive an iQ3. They left me for hours even when the car was outside ready to go. I have been watching sales of iQ's on Auto Trader. Their prices for ex demo's are always very high and will not do a deal. I have been to Curry Motos in Twickenham who are much better. I wonder if Inchcape bother to read this sort of thing.

I live in Guildford and have visited Inchape but I bought my IQ from Curries in Twickenham. The prices at Inchape are horrendous, but they seemed fairly helpful when I went in. What else went wrong with the IQ then?

Curries were better but they messed up all the paperwork and did not fill up the tank as they promised. Tey also charged high prices but I knocked them down a bit.

It has been nearly 2 years since Paul put these posts in about his troubles with his early IQ.

I expect he has moved on to pastures new by now.

I live in Guildford and have visited Inchape but I bought my IQ from Curries in Twickenham. The prices at Inchape are horrendous, but they seemed fairly helpful when I went in. What else went wrong with the IQ then?

Curries were better but they messed up all the paperwork and did not fill up the tank as they promised. Tey also charged high prices but I knocked them down a bit.

It's a 20 week delivery for the iQ3 with sat nav, multidrive, leather etc. If I had gone with Currie's or Inchcape.

It's a 20 week delivery for the iQ3 with sat nav, multidrive, leather etc. If I had gone with Currie's or Inchcape.

I bought mine and drove it away in 24 hours. I wouldnt normally go to a dealer but as the cars are so new I had little choice. The private ones worried me as there was someone selling one with 500 miles on the clock for £6500.

I bought mine and drove it away in 24 hours. I wouldnt normally go to a dealer but as the cars are so new I had little choice. The private ones worried me as there was someone selling one with 500 miles on the clock for £6500.

Yes I may have to go with Inchape and get the demo unless I want to wait 20 weeks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links