Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Verso Alloys

JayEss

Thinking of changing my wheels, anyone know what fitments are suitable? Would be great if you could post any photos you have of non standard wheels on a verso. Not sure what style to go for and not been able to find any pics anywhere.

Thanks.

Nice. What did you use for the virtual fitting?

Adobe Photoshop. The trick is to find a photo of a car with the wheels you like, in (nearly) the same perspective and light as the pic of your own car. Then it'll look more real if you virtually nick them and bolt them on yours ;) .

On sizes, the new (Corolla) Verso has the same possibilities as the Avensis Verso, with stock tyre size 205/65R15 or 205/60R16.

Roughly: rim width 7 to 8,5 inch, offset 40-45. Size up to 20" (personally I wouldn't go beyond 18s, they're hard enough already).

Tyre size examples for 7-7,5 wide rim: 225/50R17; 225/45R18, 225/40R19 (hardly any 20" rims that narrow exist)

Tyre size examples for 8-8,5 wide rim: 245/45R17; 245/40R18, 245/35R19, 245/30R20

Oh, and pcd 5x114,3 with 60,1mm centre bore.

P.S. Most (or all) Lexus wheels will fit your car, every once in a while a bargain used set will appear on eBay. Some of them really nice looking.

Take a look at my homepage , i have 18"with 225-45-18 tyres :thumbsup:

http://toyota-verso-lineasol.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Now that looks good. I thought 18s would look too big but they seem about perfect. What size wheels did you have on there previously? Is the ride very much harder?

On sizes, the new (Corolla) Verso has the same possibilities as the Avensis Verso, with stock tyre size 205/65R15 or 205/60R16.

Roughly: rim width 7 to 8,5 inch, offset 40-45. Size up to 20" (personally I wouldn't go beyond 18s, they're hard enough already).

Tyre size examples for 7-7,5 wide rim: 225/50R17; 225/45R18, 225/40R19 (hardly any 20" rims that narrow exist)

Tyre size examples for 8-8,5 wide rim: 245/45R17; 245/40R18, 245/35R19, 245/30R20

Oh, and pcd 5x114,3 with 60,1mm centre bore.

Thanks. I'm surprised how big you can go! I presume that's without rolling the arches or anything? Do you still get full travel on the suspension with all those sizes?

Hi,

My experience is with the Avensis Verso, but I'm pretty sure the wheel wells of the new Verso are just as big if not a wee bit bigger.

Worst case in the numbers I gave is Offset/ET 40, on a 8,5 inch wide rim, with 245mm tyres. That's what I'm driving, no arch rolling needed. I even have 5mm spacers at the back, because somehow the Avensis Verso looks like its track is wider at the front (or body is wider at the back).

The wheel diameter (16-20 inch) doen't really matter, you have to compensate by lower profile (sidewall) tyres. The rolling radius change should stay within a few percent.

Take a look at my homepage , i have 18"with 225-45-18 tyres :thumbsup:

http://toyota-verso-lineasol.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Now that looks good. I thought 18s would look too big but they seem about perfect. What size wheels did you have on there previously? Is the ride very much harder?

Thank you very much , first a had 16 inch steel the ride isn,t that harder ;)