Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My 08 Auris

JVN11L

Back again ;)

Some new additions

JDM Toyota premium horns

f397766f.jpg

93ee1726.jpg

TRD interior panel set

f18fced9.jpg

8504ff3f.jpg

TRD front sway bar

57646678.jpg

Modellista rear muffler and Weapon R headers

3832c191.jpg

b8d54e5a.jpg

More to come, hope you like :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work - love the outside look, not so sure about the interior :) How does it handle with all those mods in place ?

Looks far better on those wheels.

That air filter is going to lose you power though as it will get massive heat soak located there.

Loving the exhaust, that is EXACTLY the tail pipe i've been looking for to fit to mine.

• 1 month later...

Looks far better on those wheels.

That air filter is going to lose you power though as it will get massive heat soak located there.

Loving the exhaust, that is EXACTLY the tail pipe i've been looking for to fit to mine.

Thanks, yeah gone back to original airbox, felt sluggish down low but mid range did improve, heat wasn't as bad as I expected though..

Nice work - love the outside look, not so sure about the interior :) How does it handle with all those mods in place ?

Handling is awesome, like a fat go kart :D It's pretty low and coils are set fairly hard and loving that feel.. What it lacks on the straights it makes up for on the bends..

Also picked up a pair of TRD performance dampers but not fitted as yet.

New TRD wing fitted and new wheels, pics coming soon..

• 1 month later...

Now this is really nice mate. Im picking my new sr180 up next week and im thinking of going the euro route. I like th Lm reps had them on one of my old cars. What specs are the wheels? What coilover sdid you get and how are they holding up?

• 4 weeks later...

Nice suspension afterall

It looks so sportish now. The names of the coil over are Pedders coilovers ?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I have been gone for ages,thought I would revive my thread with heaps of pics...

I had some mods come and go so here is the run down followed by pics smile.gif

TRD front spoiler

Modellista front garnish

Rota GT3 17x7.5 +40 were black then bronze

ZRs1.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

ZRE11044.jpg

Custom KMac rear sway bar and Pedders coilovers and C-One front strut brace

ZRKM1006.jpg

pxtr1010.jpg

pxtr2004.jpg

m3ups.jpg

Takeda SRI

SRI2014.jpg

SRI2015.jpg

Facelift headunit, red LED interior light

pxtr2006.jpg

1229e230.jpg

car12007.jpg

Where can i get this gear knob from?

• 4 weeks later...

It's this one which I bought in Japan,nice and weighty at 340g

file_zpsc7d97433.jpg

Nice suspension afterall

Thanks man, yes a company in Australia "Pedders Suspension" coils are very similar to the BC coil overs

file_zpsc7d97433.jpg

cheers mate. How did you mange to get it to fit so nice. On mine it sits slighty up and cant really screw it any further.

Nice suspension afterall

Thanks man, yes a company in Australia "Pedders Suspension" coils are very similar to the BC coil overs

file_zpsc7d97433.jpg

Nice suspension afterall

Where did u but these from? Was it a website? If so have you got there website

Hi P34RC3, I picked up the knob when I was in Japan, I still haven't seen this one advertised anywhere else as yet..

I'm selling the knob (still like new) and the TRD garnish but i'm in Australia so shipping would be pricey to the UK unfortunately .. Feel free to PM me if interested ;)

How did you manage to screw it down to the bottom because I can't seem to screw it down anymore on mine

How did you manage to screw it down to the bottom because I can't seem to screw it down anymore on mine

Maybe it's the angle of the photo, it's as low as it could go , small gap between the reverse lift ring and knob but none of the shaft was showing. Is your's a 6spd same as mine ?

Maybe it's the angle of the photo, it's as low as it could go , small gap between the reverse lift ring and knob but none of the shaft was showing. Is your's a 6spd same as mine ?

Yes could just be the angle though the shaft is still showing a little on mine. Did it take alot of effort to put it or fairly easy? yep same as yours 6spd

Yes could just be the angle though the shaft is still showing a little on mine. Did it take alot of effort to put it or fairly easy? yep same as yours 6spd

Was easy, simple screw on type

Was easy, simple screw on type

did yours come with 3 plastic inserts and you used the M12 to screw it on? cant seem to screw it any further down.

Love your car btw! cant really get much parts for auris in uk and everything seems really expensive for auris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links