Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica Front Inner Constant Velocity Joint Gaiter

shahidafridi

Any motor factors place should stock these ( or be able to get them no problem ). It'll be the same as a UK model as far as I know

i wouldnt know where to look

toyota will charge a bomb, can anyone suggest a online place?!

iv had to buy 1 today for my st185 but i neded the outer 1 got it from partco cost £4 plus vat an i brought a stretchy 1 so i can use the tool to expand them to get them on saves taking it all apart so try your local motor factors should be over £10 if mines anything to go by

iv had to buy 1 today for my st185 but i neded the outer 1 got it from partco cost £4 plus vat an i brought a stretchy 1 so i can use the tool to expand them to get them on saves taking it all apart so try your local motor factors should be over £10 if mines anything to go by

well done there Andy, the quote i gettin for labour is £60.00 :angry: not impressed but I guess they can to what I cannot!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links