• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowlson

• Ken

• dave5282

• TOYMOTA

Top Posters In This Topic

JAE hangs in the balance for me now, I have paid my pound etc, but the car is developing some serious and very expensive problems........aaaarrrggghhhh :mellow::huh: :censor:

JAE hangs in the balance for me now, I have paid my pound etc, but the car is developing some serious and very expensive problems........aaaarrrggghhhh :mellow::huh: :censor:

Sorry to hear that dave hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

Can i draw all member's attension to this thread Here, that are coming to JAE.

Register first so i can draw plan's up for the pitch and then pay your £1 for doing so ,

Ken :thumbsup:

I know I've paid, given my username and car reg. Do I still need to reserve a pitch? :blink:

I'm confused. Is there any chance that a list could be made of people who have confirmed they're going and have a pitch allocated?

Joe

I know I've paid, given my username and car reg. Do I still need to reserve a pitch? :blink:

I'm confused. Is there any chance that a list could be made of people who have confirmed they're going and have a pitch allocated?

Joe

Nope you don't need to reserve your pitch again, a list is coming soon of all those that have paid and all those that say they are coming but haven't paid. That's why everyone is been asked to register on the new thread so i can tick them off and arrange a plan for the stand :thumbsup:

Nope you don't need to reserve your pitch again, a list is coming soon of all those that have paid and all those that say they are coming but haven't paid. That's why everyone is been asked to register on the new thread so i can tick them off and arrange a plan for the stand :thumbsup:

Just done the register mate :thumbsup: Can my mate pete give you his £1 at the japshow??

Just done the register mate :thumbsup: Can my mate pete give you his £1 at the japshow??

Yep :thumbsup:

Sorry Guys,

I feel like I'm letting the side down but I'm afraid JAE is a no-no for me this year, Iam truly truly gutted.

Thats about all I can say, sorry guys.

Take care and have a good one! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

is there still time to signup for JAE. never been before and would like to go, and seems like a good idea to go with you guys!!

Hello guys & girls,

I am really looking forward to going to my first JAE show, I live in East Sussex

and would be very interested in joining a convoy that would be using the M25.

anyone going this way?

Hello guys & girls,

I am really looking forward to going to my first JAE show, I live in East Sussex

anyone going this way?

Me and my mate pete will be taking out rollas on the m25 upto the m1 mate we are at junction 13 on the m25 :thumbsup:

Hello guys & girls,

I am really looking forward to going to my first JAE show,  I live in East Sussex

anyone going this way?

Me and my mate pete will be taking out rollas on the m25 upto the m1 mate we are at junction 13 on the m25 :thumbsup:

Excellent, i will on the M25 at junction 5 but can meet along the way.

is any one coming up from london area?

Dunno mate, but there seem to be quite a few of us that live just around the west to north part of London. I'm in the Stevenage area myself and will be heading for the M1 around the Milton Keynes juction area.

The question for everyone is. Which day/days are all of these Rolla's gunna be at JAE??? I'm going on the Saturday myself!!

• 4 weeks later...

hi, ill be going to jae. should be good, last year was good so i got to go again.

Welcome back :D :D

There will be a good number of rollas there this year I think there is a post for you to sign up to get onto the stand you will need to pay. £1.04 (4p for paypall) I will try and find the link for you :thumbsup:

JAE pay thingy

Hi guys :yes:

If i want to park next to you lot, do i just pay £1.04 for the space? went last year but not in my rolla, went in my brother's civic.

If i want to park next to you lot, do i just pay £1.04 for the space?

Yep, you pay the £1 for your space on the club stand but you will also have to pay your admission on the gate as well :thumbsup:

If i want to park next to you lot, do i just pay £1.04 for the space?

Yep, you pay the £1 for your space on the club stand but you will also have to pay your admission on the gate as well :thumbsup:

I dont have Paypal :crybaby: i guess i pay by cheque, is that mean i pay £1 instead of £1.04?

sorted avensis.... i remember seeing ur car in Gaydon :)

I dont have Paypal :crybaby: i guess i pay by cheque, is that mean i pay £1 instead of £1.04?

sorted avensis.... i remember seeing ur car in Gaydon :)

Ok then just register that you are coming and pay on the day, register link here :thumbsup:

My car look's a bit different from when i was at Gaydon :D

I just registered :D and i can pay on the day, :yes: that is great who do i look out for to pay ?

Put my username on this list aswell :thumbsup:

I just registered :D and i can pay on the day, :yes: that is great who do i look out for to pay ?

Put my username on this list aswell :thumbsup:

Received and i've added you to the list as well :thumbsup:

As for paying see either myself or Steve(admin) ;)

is any one coming up from london area?

Dunno mate, but there seem to be quite a few of us that live just around the west to north part of London. I'm in the Stevenage area myself and will be heading for the M1 around the Milton Keynes juction area.

The question for everyone is. Which day/days are all of these Rolla's gunna be at JAE??? I'm going on the Saturday myself!!

I'm going up on the Sunday,

Is anyone else going on Sunday too, that i can Convoy with?(m25 & m1)

How about Knowlson, your in my area, are you going up Sat & Sun?

How about Knowlson, your in my area, are you going up Sat & Sun?

Going up saturday morning mate coming back sunday night :thumbsup: