Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corollas For Jae

corollasr

:thumbsup:

well after seeing the yaris bunch posting their tally i think that this forum should do the same. all you post if you're coming as i think that we should easily be able to outdo the yaris bunch

the list so far:-

me - corollasr

knowlson

finecactus

dave5282

98corolla.

pete g6r

dawesy

ae111sr

blubox

gijoe90

corolla98

nick-johnson

we could probably at least double this.

come on

guys

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowlson

• Ken

• dave5282

• TOYMOTA

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99.9% sure I'm going but can someone tell me where it is!?

I've got the dates just need the venue.

btw. Got my TTE rear spoiler today, just need to get it sprayed and fitted..............it'll be on for JAE..........honest!

Joe

Off to play out in the snow! :P

ill only know nearer the date whether ill be able to go. im gonna try !Removed! hard, though. im hoping ther'll be some more AE82 owners there - ive never met another!....what does that say :D

what are the dates ?

I got told off last year and asked to 'leave' the toyota stand... :unsure:

not sure if i'll bother this year...but maybe if theres a gap in the Lowrider show season.

what are the dates ?

I got told off last year and asked to 'leave' the toyota stand... :unsure:

not sure if i'll bother this year...but maybe if theres a gap in the Lowrider show season.

Why. :huh:

24 and 25 July if i'm correct

Had a bit of a moment, with the right foot on the accelerator pedal because a camping gas stove had been left on in a tent porch, excuse i know, there wasn't really a need for slightly excessive speed (only about 200 yards ?)

i might bring me corolla up if ive passed by then lol!!!!!

where is it at and when??? someone please give me the details and how you enter your car and stuff!!!!! thanks

I'll be at JAE.....

Been there the last 3 years now with the MSC. We have quiet an invlovement in organising and help run the show. Ed from the MSC did JAE FM last year which was a major success.

Hopefully this years will be good as there has been some problems getting a team together to run the show. By this time last year it was a lot more planned out then the stage it's at this time around

Kev :)

I will have mine there if you don't mind all the rust as I don't think I will have had the time to remove/sort it by then... :arrgg-matey:

aye i think il bring my beastie there..I didnt show her last year so I think she deserves an airing this year......

Yep I will go along, went last year with my two friends and we all squeezed into a Toyota Paseo for the drive up from Southampton. :crybaby:

Was a great show though!

I think we are all gonna drive up in our own cars this time, so that means my Corolla AE92 GTZ-16(or my Celica GT4 Carlos Sainz!) my mate Matt's Paseo( If he hasn't sold it by then) and my mate Chris's MR2. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it, lets hope the weather is good this year!

See you all there!

Jon

Yep I will go along, went last year with my two friends and we all squeezed into a Toyota Paseo for the drive up from Southampton. :crybaby:

Was a great show though!

I think we are all gonna drive up in our own cars this time, so that means my Corolla AE92 GTZ-16(or my Celica GT4 Carlos Sainz!) my mate Matt's Paseo( If he hasn't sold it by then) and my mate Chris's MR2. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it, lets hope the weather is good this year!

See you all there!

Jon

if your coming up from southampton mate what day you leaving? if your going up the M3-m25 route me and my boys can meet up with you do a convoy!!

I think we did the M3- A34 then something else route last year!?!? :fishyface:

Not sure which day we are going up yet Andy, but I will speak to the lads and find out.

Meeting up will be very cool, there would be a convoy of what 5,6,7,8 cars? wicked! :thumbsup:

I will get back to you.........

Jon

Not sure which day we are going up yet Andy, but I will speak to the lads and find out.

Meeting up will be very cool, there would be a convoy of what 5,6,7,8 cars? wicked! :thumbsup:

Jon

Ok mate sounds good

• 1 month later...

Meeting up will be very cool, there would be a convoy of what 5,6,7,8 cars? wicked!  :thumbsup:

Jon

Ok mate sounds good

Is this for a spot by the TOC stand?? If so i'll grab a space too if poss!?!?

I will have sorted the crash damage by then!! :crybaby:

Convoy sounds good too!!! :thumbsup:

I normaly get on M1 at Junc 13ish as I live over near stevenage. I am willing to go out my way a bit to meet up in a convoy though!!

Any suggestions where to meet up lads/ladets?????

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there.. Just park me in the middle of the most muddy pitch, so it will give the full effect of my motor ( No need to shine ) :thumbsup: .. Should have the WRC rear wing ready by then - Possible turbine action as well :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

So whats the whole story with the JAE then? Is it camping etc

I would like to come down to it and have a chance to meet you lot, but I have to make sure I know everything about it first as it is a fair distance away!

Ross

Hi any1 who remembers me from b4 the stoopid database decided to die.

I'd come to the JAE if some1 could guarantee the Corolla bunch would be in 1 place and be warm and welcoming.

Not like last time when I was the only 1 there and sat in the Corolla area for about 30 mins waiting for sum1 to turn up and no1 did

- tingleweb

Welcome back :D :D

There will be a good number of rollas there this year I think there is a post for you to sign up to get onto the stand you will need to pay. £1.04 (4p for paypall) I will try and find the link for you :thumbsup:

JAE pay thingy

Edited by knowlson