Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chip For 2.5 Invincible

mooney1

just wondering if anyone could help me i have a 2.5 invincible mk6 which i think is pretty sluggish i am thinking of putting a chip on it also wud it make a difference to the performence and pulling power could it damage the engine in any way idont even know the bhp of my truck

sorry to ask..........but are you sure its a) a 2.5 or B) a mark 6?

As to my knowledge they've never made the Invincible in the 2.5 on the mark 6. Will stand corrected tho

sorry to ask..........but are you sure its a) a 2.5 or B) a mark 6?

As to my knowledge they've never made the Invincible in the 2.5 on the mark 6. Will stand corrected tho

yes its definatly a mk6 invinsible its on a 56 plate

Mk6 Hilux's are 3.0 litre. There was a chip for sale on here but it's gone.....wish i'd logged in more often as i'd have bought it myself if i'd seen it.

Mk6 Hilux's are 3.0 litre. There was a chip for sale on here but it's gone.....wish i'd logged in more often as i'd have bought it myself if i'd seen it.

not bin funney pal but if you do your homework you will find that toyota did a 2.5 invincible mark6 mine is a 56 plate but i thankyou for your reply crphillips

not bin funney pal but if you do your homework you will find that toyota did a 2.5 invincible mark6 mine is a 56 plate but i thankyou for your reply crphillips

The early Invincibles were all 2.5s, the 3.0 came later. Drop a message to Adam at SVS and he'll be able to sort you a chip out or Parts King on here. If its the non intercooled one with no bonnet bulge you'll get a power increase from 100 to around 120bhp. If its the intercooled one you'll go from 120 to 145ish. If you'd gona for a later 3.0 you'd be around 200bhp after chippin tho! ;)

The early Invincibles were all 2.5s, the 3.0 came later. Drop a message to Adam at SVS and he'll be able to sort you a chip out or Parts King on here. If its the non intercooled one with no bonnet bulge you'll get a power increase from 100 to around 120bhp. If its the intercooled one you'll go from 120 to 145ish. If you'd gona for a later 3.0 you'd be around 200bhp after chippin tho! ;)

thanks for that jasxpear much appreciated

• 1 month later...
just wondering if anyone could help me i have a 2.5 invincible mk6 which i think is pretty sluggish i am thinking of putting a chip on it also wud it make a difference to the performence and pulling power could it damage the engine in any way idont even know the bhp of my truck

finaly got a chip fitted i just can,t believe the difference it has made,its better off the start,pulling smoother ride ect, ect, ect