Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fast & Furious

kirst_ie

I absolutly LOVE these films but since seeing the new one ive sort of lost the plot =o(

Has anyone seen it yet?

I've watched it twice and am trying to figure out where it fits in with the other 3.

In the first FATF Dom says to Letty he can imagine them on a Mexican beach, The new ones starts off with them in Mexico. Which made me think it follows from the first one.

But in Tokyo Drift Han is shot by DK for stealing money from him, ok this is easy enough to understand, be he is also in the new one.

Just after the first 10 mins after the fuel tanks where hijacked he was talking to Dom about going there own way and he mentions about going to Tokyo, so this led me to believe that it comes before Tokyo Drift.

Someone please help me as I'm somewhat confused :help::help::help:

ye3p i believe it is set between 2fast2furious and tokyo drift.

watched it yesterday and think its good, better than tokyo drift at least

LOL "Fast and furious" was hardly an intellectual teaser.

Al least there were no neons or rubbish graphics in this one!

I liked the Lambo best ;)

Good Films.....but unfortunatly will always be too Hollywood....as too many dumb things happened or were said...

Danger to Manifold!!!!...oh look my floor has fallen out.....WTF!!!?

Also "Granny shifting not double declutching like you should".....:unsure:.....erm hello! they weren't driving HGV's were they!....

"Your lucky that 100 shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake"........WHAT!?

The writers need shooting..

Good Films.....but unfortunatly will always be too Hollywood....as too many dumb things happened or were said...

Danger to Manifold!!!!...oh look my floor has fallen out.....WTF!!!?

Also "Granny shifting not double declutching like you should".....:unsure:.....erm hello! they weren't driving HGV's were they!....

"Your lucky that 100 shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake"........WHAT!?

The writers need shooting..

Very True

The laptop said danger to manifold and the floor drops out, i did laugh to be honest.

They are good films tho, not keen on the 3rd one, but the love the first one and the new one :yes:

Yeah totally :) great films. Regardless of the material, great to watch :)

Im all up for them making more :)

yeah there are a few bits in the new one, lack of a prop shaft in the overtrned subaru at the end is a good one :D

I watched five minutes of the first Fast and Furious film that came out a few years ago and quickly and abruptly stopped watching. A load of tosh in my opinion. The new one with Vin Diesel? Probably a lot worse. He's a horrendous actor!

• 2 years later...

This is a great film.Since this is a car forum,Its Nice to post this kind of movie here.

Lol I like the look of there 10 second car.

Get to Santa pod to see what a real 10 second car looks like. No fancy interior or street tyres.

Pffft

• 3 months later...

Love the lifted truck in the first part of ff4 ? ( dessert train scene ) ...goes anywhere