Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T Sport For Sale :(

crinks85

after soom thinking over a couple of weeks i have decided to sell my car and get a impreza turbo, i know itwont be as new and modern as the corolla but i just fancy seing what they are like.

so as follows

£3400

with mods (might take off for the right price)

remus back box

pipercross viper induction with direct air feed

strut brace

new tyres on front and good tyres on the rear

new disc/pads on rear

fitting this week,drilled grooved discs/pads on the front

couple of carpark chips on the door trims

paint bubble on top of windscreen line from stone chip

still needs a wheel arch linnnig but i am still trying to source one

all in all i think its in good condition for age and millage,a little bit of money spent on the usual stone chips on the bonnet ect

would make it a1 condition

due a service, if i get chance i will do it but cant promiss tho ,

great fun to drive, sounds great

may consider selling with out mods as i still have the original parts

been fun but i fancy a change!

thanks for looking.

£3250 priced to sell

cant get my impreza till this sells !

bump

na sorry mate the matts should stay with the car

the prices shown dont really show what the market prices are really like,

i feel that my car is at a fair price, i based mine on what i thought i would like for it and what the people are advertising at else where,

new discs front and back

new tyres front 6mm on back

with a few tastefull mods i think that £3250 is pretty good, the car is in great running order and i think good condition inside and out,

i would just like to say to anyone else who may look at this advert,

i have priced this car in my own opinion, if someone wants to view the car and say that its not worth the money, that is ok as everyone is entitled to there own opinion, to base the price of the car on an average given by a book or web site is really fair.

not trying to rant but i paid my subscription to advertise on here and dont think posting unrealistic GLASS'S prices is fair.

now thats over

someone buy my car !

i fancy a change and do not need to sell it, so i am not going to give it away for the sake of it,

checked autotrader and thought mine wasnt far off really, mine has usual first mods that go on a car so seemed good to me,

i know mods dont boost up prices, but some people maybe looking for bits and peices like that, if they diddnt want them, the mods would come off and the price would go down a bit.

Your car is priced sensibly, only a fool would sell their car privately at trade value, if you did that a trader would just buy it and then sell it close as possible to the retail amount. A dealer gets cars in at trade, changes the oil sticks a 3mth warranty on it and tries to make a grand.

Sorry for butting in on your ad, TVOR has just annoyed me showing glasses values for no reason as your not PX'ing it.

the silver car you have shown me through the link has an extra 10k on it and the dealer who has listed it doesnt even know what size engine it is, which says to me they dont know what car they are selling.

so i wouldnt use them to price compare

the secound car also is well over 100k and we all know black cars are hard to keep scratch clean so i would emagine it would have a few,

unless you have a positive comment to say about my for car, dont bother this isnt a general post section, all that has happend here is that people have tried to give advice on something that doesnt really concern them, if they thought they had to notify me that my car was over priced or that the glass's guide was the bible and i should change my price accordingly, they could of PM'd me and not spoilt a normal advert with un wanted comments, once again i payed my fee to advertise on here not to be criticised,

if jack jones is selling one down the road for a fiver i dont care, if i dont sell for the money i would like for it, it wont go. it is a good car so i aint guna give it away

i am getting a bit annoyed now and saying ''He may not have a choice'' starts to make me boil.

i do have a choice, sell it for the price i want for it or it doesnt sell, simple.

if i wanted to get a valuation i would of checked elseware .

the silver car you have shown me through the link has an extra 10k on it and the dealer who has listed it doesnt even know what size engine it is, which says to me they dont know what car they are selling.

so i wouldnt use them to price compare

the secound car also is well over 100k and we all know black cars are hard to keep scratch clean so i would emagine it would have a few,

unless you have a positive comment to say about my for car, dont bother this isnt a general post section, all that has happend here is that people have tried to give advice on something that doesnt really concern them, if they thought they had to notify me that my car was over priced or that the glass's guide was the bible and i should change my price accordingly, they could of PM'd me and not spoilt a normal advert with un wanted comments, once again i payed my fee to advertise on here not to be criticised, if jack jones is selling one down the road for a fiver i dont care, if i dont sell for the money i would like for it, it wont go. it is a good car so i aint guna give it away

i am getting a bit annoyed now and saying ''He may not have a choice'' starts to make me boil.

i do have a choice, sell it for the price i want for it or it doesnt sell, simple.

if i wanted to get a valuation i would of checked elseware .

Agreed.....................Thread tidied up.................The sales forum is not a place for debate or discussion.

Hi crinks85,

is the car still up for sale? if it is could you PM me a few pics as i am intrested

thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...

price is at £2800 no offers, i have found a new car but need the cash to buy it !

so why did you bother even typing that

hello there is the remus a standard back box or an after market one is it very loud etc have u any pics and how much you looing for it frainy .

The Remus Backbox is the TTE backbox basicly. Slightly different looks but sounds exactly the same. Youtube my videos.

unsure on job situation at the mo so the car is back up for sale £2300

99k still needs the stuff doing to it that is listed above.

dont want to get rid, as over the past few weeks i have really enjoyed it but i have to be reallistic,

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links