Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Addition To The Family

JustJJ

Well.. I've been away for a bit... not saying I'm back for good or any of that stuff... I'll always be lurking in the background ;)

But I wanted you to meet our new addition... (especially Em ;) )

Here is Monty when we found him at the local RSPCA

photo.jpg

and this was him last night on my knee (to be fair he was on our knees within 12 hours lol very affectionate cat)

photo3.jpg

I'm sure more pics will follow... and for those who are really interested in this little chap (and have a faster internet connection) there is a vid of him messing about to download... (25MB tho... so most may not want to bother!)

Awww he's absolutely adorable JJ.... he's got the sweetest little face!

How is he settling in? What's his personality like? He looks really chilled, a proper little happy chappy! I've not watched the vid yet as at work but will have a looksie later! So chuffed you took the plunge and had a little one, they really are the most brilliant fun!

Wicked name too - love the name Monty!

:wub: :wub:

He is gorgeous :thumbsup: Nearly as nice as Em's two & my two,[only messing] both pairs being nearly identical :eek::lol:

What have you named him?

I presume from his size that, like mine, he is from a Cats protection Society :thumbsup:

OOPs ! Didn't read your post properly :blush: As usual. His name is Monty & Yes, you did :lol:

I clicked on the link & got the reply that it was broken :(

He is indeed from the RSPCA Bizarra and called Monty... but he is also only about 1 year old... possibly just under so not finished growing quite yet.

As far as his personality Em... he has many conversations with us... (we think he is part Siamese as he has massive and strong long back legs and a very thin tail with a kink in the end)... he talks to us loads.... and gives us kisses.

If you sit down he is often in your lap in minutes... he LOVES catnip (we got him a couple of mice) and the first night he was here he wouldnt leave us alone and so we got no sleep because we had kitty kisses, pawing/padding and a cat trying to walk on us and talk to us while we were getting to sleep (needless to say last night we barricaded the door! lol)

When he is really content he dribbles a little, but its not back... unless you are lying in bed and he gives you a big wet slobbery kiss.

He is so good natured tho, and gets on with anyone... settled in really quick! :)

Very very happy :)

***link fixed***

Wooooo cats rock! Looks well settled already!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute, I will pop over sometime and introduce myself to him as Auntie Asha.........I am also Auntie to a chinchilla too.

Currently grinding Dad and Jinxed down into getting a rescue kitty, but they are not having any of it. YET!!!! Hah hah.

Pop over whenever you like hon, you know that... just give me a call first to make sure I'm there! ;)

I'm sure Monty will love to meet Auntie Asha :D

Awwwww he is so de maan.

Our last owner sadly died late last year, we are ready now and have been looking to get a pair, but we go on holiday end of May so trying to leave until after then...its kinda hard though especially when you post a vid like that lol!!

Few more piccies... just coz lol ;)

On Mike's Lap

photo8.jpg

Got Your Nose!

photo7.jpg

Snuggling in the Dressing Gown

photo6.jpg

What a Big Softy

photo4.jpg

<Resists easy !Removed! joke>

Looks quality JJ, glad he's settling in so well

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far :)

And finally (I promise no more after this!)

Mum took a pic of Monty at the weekend playing with the new toy she bought him... and it was just adorable (lol even tho im bias)

DSCN6676.jpg

:lol: My two give ME a hand with tying my shoe laces in the morning & untying them at night :rolleyes:

It doesn't make the job easy, but it is a ritual & couldn't give out to them anyway :thumbsup: