Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lift-fest

Norfolk n Chance

Hey Guys and Gals,

Sat 16th May

After a short discussion and weighing up the costs involved... myself and Ricc have decided it makes more financial sense to attend our own "Lift-fest" than Japfest... i'm sure many will agree so feel free to join us... details below ;)

It is a Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) Event, for those that dont know what this is, you turn up in your own car, pay your money and run timed 1/4 mile's until you either run out of fuel or it gets dark. The entrance fee into Santa Pod is £10 and to take part in running you car on the drag strip its an Extra £25 unlimited runs on the Drag Strip.

As per usual the meeting point will be as follows meeting up between 8:00 and 9:00 aiming to arrive at Santa Pod for 9:30 to 10:00.

The location, MacDonalds @ Sixfields Football Stadium. Its easy to find from J15A on the M1. Roughly 1mile. Its not the most direct meeting place for going to Pod but its certainly on of the easiest for anyone coming near the M1 to Northampton.

Santa Pod is all but a 15/20 minute local drive from here.

podmeet1.jpg

podmeet2.jpg

Follow the blue line! hahaha

Address for Sat Nav:-

Upton Way

Northampton

NN5 5QA

Please see the RWYB web site for full details. - http://www.rwyb.co.uk/

Confirmed Attendees:-

1; ricc - Corolla TS

2; Norfolk n Chance - Corolla TS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

:( Wish i could attend but thats the day i arrive bak from Japan, so id b exhausted if i was to go, but i would hav loved to of been able to go

come anyway, tired o not :) ill buy a rediculously small cohocolate sundae to keep you amused hahahaha.

:( Wish i could attend but thats the day i arrive bak from Japan, so id b exhausted if i was to go, but i would hav loved to of been able to go

Come anyway... you'll need to after me and Ricc have persuaded you to buy goodies from Japan for us :P

:lol:

:( nt fancy a track day instead lads like donnington or summit?

id deffo come to a track day nt that bothered bwt takin it dwn strip :/

track days are in planning ;) this is just because gaz is having withdrawl symptoms

LOL i no wont cost much more for japfest tho would it?

deffo need track day FTW! :P

whats on the cards?

I think i'd rather do a track day also.

May is a bad month for me as Bundle of Fun No 2 will be born!!!!

I think i'd rather do a track day also.

May is a bad month for me as Bundle of Fun No 2 will be born!!!!

That should make it the joint 1st best month of your life fella ... :thumbsup: Gratz

track days are in planning ;) this is just because gaz is having withdrawl symptoms

LOL i no wont cost much more for japfest tho would it?

deffo need track day FTW! :P

whats on the cards?

donnigton park, bedford aerodrome and silverstone options are being investigated ;) ...

:crazy:

Track day sounds good :D

Id really love to go to SP, but im arriving on that Saturday morning, so id b knackered if i was to go, unless some wudnt mind the bak of their car smashed up wen im following them and fall asleep behind the wheel AHAHAHAHA

I have a thought Will... instead of Ricc bringing his hideous pre-facelift lend him yours for the day... we'll then report back with it's 1/4 mile times for you :thumbsup:

I have a thought Will... instead of Ricc bringing his hideous pre-facelift lend him yours for the day... we'll then report back with it's 1/4 mile times for you :thumbsup:

AHAHAHAHA, ummmm... he mite not b able to handle the beast AHAHAHAHA. I hav a betta chance of going now, bcos im actually arriving bak to the UK on Friday nite, so i can still get some rest bfor SP, ill ask Kagzy and Farhan if they want to go aswell and ill ask Adam if he wants to join again aswell :thumbsup:

AHAHAHAHA, ummmm... he mite not b able to handle the beast AHAHAHAHA. I hav a betta chance of going now, bcos im actually arriving bak to the UK on Friday nite, so i can still get some rest bfor SP, ill ask Kagzy and Farhan if they want to go aswell and ill ask Adam if he wants to join again aswell :thumbsup:

Good man!!

:yahoo:

gaz you rude *******! lol my car is hideous yes. it is a pre facelift yes..... but she still has lift :P

gaz you rude *******! lol my car is hideous yes. it is a pre facelift yes..... but she still has lift :P

True... it could be worse... it could be a diseasel.... :bag:

True... it could be worse... it could be a diseasel.... :bag:

:angry:

Oi less of it numpty .... :yes: ;)

Oi less of it numpty .... :yes: ;)

I was only talking about Ricc's :P

they aint hideous, there just as quick!