Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lift-fest

Norfolk n Chance

Hey Guys and Gals,

Sat, 16th May

After a short discussion and weighing up the costs involved... myself and Ricc have decided it makes more financial sense to attend our own "Lift-fest" than Japfest... i'm sure many will agree so feel free to join us... details below ;)

It is a Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) Event, for those that dont know what this is, you turn up in your own car, pay your money and run timed 1/4 mile's until you either run out of fuel or it gets dark. The entrance fee into Santa Pod is £10 and to take part in running you car on the drag strip its an Extra £25 unlimited runs on the Drag Strip.

As per usual the meeting point will be as follows meeting up between 8:00 and 9:00 aiming to arrive at Santa Pod for 9:30 to 10:00.

The location, MacDonalds @ Sixfields Football Stadium. Its easy to find from J15A on the M1. Roughly 1mile. Its not the most direct meeting place for going to Pod but its certainly on of the easiest for anyone coming near the M1 to Northampton.

Santa Pod is all but a 15/20 minute local drive from here.

podmeet1.jpg

podmeet2.jpg

Follow the blue line! hahaha

Address for Sat Nav:-

Upton Way

Northampton

NN5 5QA

Please see the RWYB web site for full details. - http://www.rwyb.co.uk/

Confirmed Attendees:-

1; ricc - Corolla TS

2; Norfolk n Chance - Corolla TS

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links