Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Front Bumper On To E11 Facelift?

b11fjt

Hey dudes,

I've had this bug me for a while got my eyes on a tte front bumper for my facelift E11 corolla, the trouble is i haven't seen it on any of the facelifts but I've been lookin at the photos of the bumpers on their own and they seem identical in fit :blink: I'm just wondering does anyone have this done or seen it done??

picture included in the attachments any ideas for mods??

post-76701-1240267611_thumb.jpg

lower it and stop scuffing your front bumper :P

Can't agree more :lol: ;)

lower it and stop scuffing your front bumper :P

ya i actually saw one today in college and it fits perfect and by the way iv got the car a month the previous owner did that, hence im gettin a new one instead of paying for expensive touch ups

when i mounted a pre-faclift bumper to my facelift E11 i had to da alot of cutting an ajusting to make it fit....

so its not a straigt forward job :blink:

but far from impossible ;)

when i mounted a pre-faclift bumper to my facelift E11 i had to da alot of cutting an ajusting to make it fit....

Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup: and did u do it yourself or get a bodyshop to do the work?

Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup: and did u do it yourself or get a bodyshop to do the work?

did it myself, your gonna need an anglegrinder some fiberglass filler and a exstra set of hands,

the main problem is that the facelift is a little bit wider in the front than the pre facelift, so your gonna have to shave down the sides of the bumper,

you may also have to slim down the bumper beam or replace it with a thinner one (i had to do this with the tunemasters front) not shure if this is neccesary on the TTE bumper doug...

did it myself, your gonna need an anglegrinder some fiberglass filler and a exstra set of hands,

the main problem is that the facelift is a little bit wider in the front than the pre facelift, so your gonna have to shave down the sides of the bumper,

you may also have to slim down the bumper beam or replace it with a thinner one (i had to do this with the tunemasters front) not shure if this is neccesary on the TTE bumper doug...

Thanks again mate... i was gonna fit it myself if it was straight fitment but i think i might get a bodyshop to do it and have it fitting as best as i can,

Cheers for the help! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links