Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Levin

dewalt

I have recently bought a levin ae111 and am curious to know how many there are in the country? And does anybody know what that red button is for by the gearstick?

eh... what country are you in?

a red button! pretty sure that's an after market thing cos the three i've been in have never had an unknown button near the gearstick

Bet mine is rares than yours .... :lol::lol::lol:

Is yours automatic ?? on my Mark II there is a red button to unlock the auto box when the ignition is off.

Can't comment how many there are in the country (assume you are in UK, bit more info in your profile would help as bread suggested).

I would have thought there would be a few more like mine in the country, but so far I have been dissapointed. try the upcoming JAE, there all allsorts there.

enjoy

rickers

• 1 year later...

yeah red button.

a friend has a nissan 300zx auto and there is a red button on its gear stick, something to do with the over drive i think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links