Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Spotted One !

Uncle Bob

Yesterday i spotted an Urban Cruiser on the front top deck of a car transporter, it was parked in a side road were my local dealer has his cars unloaded, so i guess Jemica Sidcup should have it in their show rooms in a few days :thumbsup:

Hi just been to see the urban cruiser got a phone call from H.W.Moon at wigan and they had the 1.33 petrol on the forecourt. :thumbsup:

Looks very nice very spacius inside dash board was diffrent, keyless entry and push button start, good feature is the bluetooth on the steering wheel.

The pictures on the internet do not do it justice looks great when you are looking at the urban cruiser.

Next task is to book a test drive. :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Passed my Main Dealer today on way home from work, and low and behold they had a petrol version on the forecourt. Went and had a look first impressions were I must admit a little bit dissappointing. I know it,s a smaller vechile than the Rav4 and in my case the X3 but it does seem a lot of money for not a right lot of car.

The Dealer principal didn,t even know they were doing a diesel version of it!!!! the ones Toyota are releasing to the Dealers at the moment are all petrol 2 wheel-drive petrol versions and as far as we are on the Isle of Man is you will have to wait awhile for 4-wheel drive diesel.

Perhaps when I have a test drive of the diesel version I might change my mind but on first impressions I was not impressed and after all that waiting time

Sorry to be so negative

Regards Clare

Been reading a few reports regarding first impressions of the Urbancruser- they deffo don,t have a very good opnion of it( Top gear and Autocar) The main bone of contention is price and interior refinement

Regards Clare

• 6 months later...

I can actually say, that today I spotted my first (privately owned rather than dealer demo) Urban Crusier on the road. :eek:

Followed it up into Birkenhead, pretty sure it was petrol powered, dark grey.

I was beginning to think I would never see one. :(