Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Filter

bar

was thinkin the other day i wonder if my fuel filter should need a change.how often is it recomended to change them?on any age of car as

ive never really thought about it :blink:

if its running ok id leave it alone. proves that the filter thats fitted is doing its job.

It is worth changing if it hasnt been done in a while, i changed mine i also changed a few things at the same time so i cant say what made the difference but mine run better. Few people have said your car will go better its up to you, like booster said the filter will still be doing its job.

i find that my celica feels kinda jumpy its not that bad but its had new dizzy cap and plugs n leads also clutch is nice and new and was just thinking maby try the fuel filter.car is a 1994 so if its never been changed maby it could do with it.surely a dirty fuel filter would cause abit of jumpyness??like i said its not that bad but enough to notice if you no what i mean

has it had a new rotor arm fitted .

call the dealers for a price on a fuel filter . id change it in an attempt to cure a judder . throw some injector cleaner in regular to

japarts.co.uk will most likely have it, fast delivery.

has it had a new rotor arm fitted .

call the dealers for a price on a fuel filter . id change it in an attempt to cure a judder . throw some injector cleaner in regular to

yea dude done the arm with the cap.guess worth changing then

i can get new fuel filter from my local revs store.thing is its a bluprint part.what do u guys think of blueprint because someone

said there parts are not too good???

i have used them with no problems - dizzy cap , rotor .

yea i think the dizzy and rotor i put on couple months agao was blueprint so dont no what im worrying about really.

jap parts works out abit cheaper but then the postage ads on the diffrence

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links