Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Enterprise Camcon T - Toyota

Cp6uH

I want to buy Power Enterprise Camcon T - Toyota for my Corolla TS what you think I can get with it ???

do ya mean power gains?

if so when i got dyno'd i was at 197 with custom back box and typhoon then set camcon and pushed it to 200. hope it this helps dude

With the right mapping and modifications you can see your self past 200. However there are alot of parameters to look at when tuning with the camcon. Top end is not really much of a gain with the camcon. However mid range torque and smoother transition into lift can be achieved. The camcon is a good tool to modify with if you are doing just the bare basics. If you want more power go for the standalone units and not piggy backs.

Yes I want more power

so what are you recommend I want to move lift if it can

is APEXi Power FC than right thing to do ??

yes, Apexi PFC is probably the best one...it lowers lift, controls fuel, timing problem is the cost, cost to tune and the wiring for a EU 2zz...

If you can't do anything by yourself when fitting power fc, it will be pretty expensive.

With the same money you could probably buy a tte compressor for your rolla. But that needs fitting also.. :P

And there isn't own pfc for rollas, you have to use the one for the 2zz-ge celica.

if you want a fast tune up and some added mid range torque. grab the camcon. If you are willing to pay out and do some big adjustments get the power fc

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links