Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Mobile Phone Compatibility List

artisteassoiffe

Hi IQ Lovers,

Is there a list of bluetooth mobile phones that, once registered, will AUTO-CONNECT every time you get into the car ? Meaning, that you never have to manually accept the bluetooth signal on your mobile phone, after registering.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks :)

hi there

not sure if there is a list my blackberry pearl works a treat although can't get the voice dialling through the sat nav only once the call is connecting, a little strange

anyone know why?

arshavin

Not sure if the bluetooth system in the iQ is the same as the one in the Aygo but I've never had an issue with phone connectivity (and had three phones in the time I've had my Aygo and they've all connected immediately)

Are you sure its not a setting on your phone?

Hello there,

I must be one of a few people left in the world with a bluetooth-less phone... *smiles*.. hence the original posting.

If there's a phone you use that works perfectly, please share it :)

Many thanks

hi there

not sure if there is a list my blackberry pearl works a treat although can't get the voice dialling through the sat nav only once the call is connecting, a little strange

anyone know why?

arshavin

Apple iPhone works atreat

I've got this list for the Rav 4:

Bluetooth_List.pdf

The sat nav in the iQ is an upgraded version of that found in the Rav 4, Auris and old shape Verso, so the bluetooth compatibility should be pretty similar.

• Like 1

I've got this list for the Rav 4:

Bluetooth_List.pdf

The sat nav in the iQ is an upgraded version of that found in the Rav 4, Auris and old shape Verso, so the Bluetooth compatibility should be pretty similar.

Hello there !

Many thanks for sharing the list :)

hi i have just got my iq yesterday and do not really know how this bluetooth works they set it up yesterday can you lower the sound it emits when you get a call

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links