Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Retirement, Steve/red Yaris

Bizarra

Hi Steve, Judging by the fact that you haven't been seen this evening, you must be out getting Brahms & Liszt :drunk:

I hope that you were thrown a party to end all parties :lol:

I welcome you to the Retired Gentleperson's Club :crutchy: :wheelchair: :lol2:

Today, Thursday, is truly the start of a new life for you. May it be a very long & happy one :thumbsup: & may you have the health to do all the things you have ever wanted to do & hadn't the time.

Steve, Mate, I wish you all the best :thumbsup:

Here here!!

He now has more time to devote to TOC and organise amazing meets. I seem to remember he has the TOC banner in his boot!!

Well dont Ste, see you at JAE!

Nevermind Uni I am thinking of retiring after lunch :lol:

Not sure my boss is in agreement tho!

Well done Steve, hope you enjoy retirement life!

SJx

Thanks for your kind thoughts and good wishes :thumbsup:

Victor you were nearly right..................I took a group of 35 work colleagues out for a lunchhtime curry buffet yesterday (Wednesday) and have just got home today (Thursday) after my last ever working day.

My work friends were very kind and presented me with some loverly gifts that I can treasure in my early retirement

I do have the TOC banners Andy.................and will bring them to the TOC Camp later this year.

I look forward to many happy years doing all of those things which work seemed to get in the way of, and to living some of my dreams :yes:

Well done Steve - I've got at least another 7 years before I can afford to do that :crybaby:

Nice one B)

Have you bought a Merc yet, that is the question!

Paul.

Nice one B)

Paul.

It is on order Paul...........................to be factory built to my specifications.............Approx August delivery :)

....I took a group of 35 work colleagues out for a lunchhtime curry buffet....

Steve.... that was a nice thing to do.... now can your bestestist buddies here in TOC expect a similar gesture at JAE :lol: ;) :unsure:

You'll have more time to annoy TVOR now too !

He doesn’t need any more time to do that... :angry:

One of the worse things you can do for a long and healthy life is take early retirement, a lot of people I know who have taken early retirement didn’t get a fraction of their pension compared to what they paid in.

Some of the oldest people I know are still working :thumbsup:

He doesn’t need any more time to do that... :angry:

It is entirely my pleasure :P ;) :lol:

One of the worse things you can do for a long and healthy life is take early retirement, a lot of people I know who have taken early retirement didn’t get a fraction of their pension compared to what they paid in.

Que sera sera! :D :rolleyes:

Some of the oldest people I know are still working :thumbsup:

You obviously do not know me well enough James...........................Oops TVOR :P :lol:

Steve.... that was a nice thing to do.... now can your bestestist buddies here in TOC expect a similar gesture at JAE

Very Probably :)

All the best for a happy retirement Steve.... will you be starting to shop at Marks & Spencers anytime soon? :P

In all seriousness - enjoy it! You've worked hard all your life to deserve this, so have fun! :thumbsup:

Happy retirement Steve, more time to play on TOC :)

Congrats on the retirement!!! :D

Wow!!......................................However did I get the time to go to work??

Thank you all :)

Hi Steve

Sorry for the late reply.

Congratulations on your retirement mate. Now you are a man of leisure you will be monitoring the boards more tighter :lol:

All the best mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Nice one B)

Paul.

It is on order Paul...........................to be factory built to my specifications.............Approx August delivery :)

Ooh someone is going up in the world then :P

Nah seriously I know you have wanted one for a while, congratulations on now being a retired gent!

*raises a glass of morgans spiced & diet coke*

Tina

Nice one B)

Paul.

i would happily take the yaris off your hands :P