Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharged Corolla T Sport 225bhp

limrene

Just bought the lastest copy of the Auotcar magazine and there's an article about toyota is going to brought out all these performance enhancement kit for the Corolla T sport (supercharged), MR2 with Turbo etc..............

The guide price is going to be around £3,000 for the rolla t sport...

That's definetly bye- bye CTR or ITR...........!!!

Hi, i read that article in the autocar magazine as well, BHP will supposed to increase to 228, with torque increasing to 184lb ft at 3900rpm, top speed 149mph. Sounds good anyway, but won't reach hear till end of this year though...

Just bought the lastest copy of the Auotcar magazine and there's an article about toyota is going to brought out all these performance enhancement kit for the Corolla T sport (supercharged), MR2 with Turbo etc..............

The silly thing is that Autocar says the 0-60 time goes from 8.4sec to

6.9sec. Since everybody knows that the real time for the factory

Corolla is about 7.3sec, what is the real time with the increased

power? Surely another 30-40hp is good for more that 0.4sec.

Cheers

Paul.

A Supercharger Corolla T-S has got to be saying hello to the late 5. Something mark as I have already had my corolla clocked at doing 0-62 in 7.1 seconds totally standard. I would like to think you should get a 5.8 / 5.9 as a 0-62 time :thumbsup:

MORE NEWS

Toyota is planning to cash in on its F1 programme with an AMG-style tuning operation that is creating a range of performance-enhancing engine kits. Developed by Toyota Motorsport in Germany all products will come with a full factory warranty and service back-up in the UK. Among the kits going on sale before the end of the year maybe sooner is a Supercharger for the 1.8l 2G-ZZengine Corolla T-Sport. Running a Roots-style blower from Japanese firm Ogura, it bumps power from 192BHP to a Honda Intrgra Type-R beating 228BHPat 7800RPM. Torque increases from 133lb to 184lb at 3900RPM. 0-62 Times will be improved to around a low 6secs despite the retention of the standard cars's gearbox. Top speed will rise to inexcess of 150 MPH.

AND NOW HONDA ARE TO DO THE SAME WITH THEIR TUNING ARM MUGEN, LET THE WAR BEGIN :arrgg-matey:

Nick

AND NOW HONDA ARE TO DO THE SAME WITH THEIR TUNING ARM MUGEN, LET THE WAR BEGIN 

no contest Corolla TSport rules :D :D

nick is your cts staying or going?

TTE 30mm lowering spring going on Tomorrow and I think the rolla will be staying for the time being. We should sort a Corolla T-Sport very soon. :thumbsup: or just a corolla meeting. A few drinks and lunch somewhere and a drive about.

Nick :thumbsup:

228bhp and 150mph this is going to be a dog fight with the focus rs dont you think :yes: Considering that the focus has got 212bhp :P And a top speed of 144mph. 0 - 60 in 6.4 sec.

jerry!!

Had my CTS lowered yesterday by 30mm on TTE lowering springs, I must say it was the best amount of money I have ever spent. I now think it is the car it always should of been, handles so much better and look fantastic :drool: .

Now for the TTE alloys, :thumbsup:

Had my CTS lowered yesterday by 30mm on TTE lowering springs, I must say it was the best amount of money I have ever spent. I now think it is the car it always should of been, handles so much better and look fantastic :drool: .

Now for the TTE alloys, :thumbsup:

Oh man, when i read your post i wanna buy a kit to my CTS at once, but now it's winter and i think i'll do it in the spring B)

I dont understand why Toyota put themself through all the bad press, and didnt have these spring fitted as standard :wacko: .

Anyway all I can say it has improved the car no end, if you are considering having your CTS lowered just do it! I think I had a bigger grin on my face when I picked it up from the dealer yesterday than I did when I went to pick up the car when I bought it :lol: !

AND NOW HONDA ARE TO DO THE SAME WITH THEIR TUNING ARM MUGEN, LET THE WAR BEGIN 

no contest Corolla TSport rules :D :D

nick is your cts staying or going?

I have decided to keep it!!!! You know it makes sense!!!

Hi Nick-Johnson

Hey you mean that you where considering selling your car :o What where you considering of buying instead? Have you taken any new pictures with the new ride height yet? Would love to see :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Had my CTS lowered yesterday by 30mm on TTE lowering springs, I must say it was the best amount of money I have ever spent. I now think it is the car it always should of been, handles so much better and look fantastic  :drool: .

Well now you've done it! I've been dithering for ages over whether or

not to get the thing lowered. Thing is I like the ride quality on these

rubbish roads we have in the south. How do you find the ride now that

you've got it lowered?

Cheers

Paul.

I have decided to keep it!!!! You know it makes sense!!!

:D :D :D

lowered the cts with tte springs is a must it look good and it does improve handing a little bit

but not a lot adjustable suspension is the one to go for if you got the cash

definitely need bigger wheel to go with it

if one need or want to fly round corner at insane speed :D

Hi Nick-Johnson

Hey you mean that you where considering selling your car :o What where you considering of buying instead? Have you taken any new pictures with the new ride height yet? Would love to see :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry,

Hope you still enjoying the little beast :yes: !

I was thinking of changing the CTS for a new 04 Civic Type-R!

But after having the Corolla lowered 30mm I have totaly changed my mind. I wish I had done this ages ago!

Any little meets coming up soon I havent seen any of you for a while!

I will get some pics up ASAP I would think I do some at the weekend!

Had my CTS lowered yesterday by 30mm on TTE lowering springs, I must say it was the best amount of money I have ever spent. I now think it is the car it always should of been, handles so much better and look fantastic  :drool: .

Well now you've done it! I've been dithering for ages over whether or

not to get the thing lowered. Thing is I like the ride quality on these

rubbish roads we have in the south. How do you find the ride now that

you've got it lowered?

Cheers

Paul.

Just do it, seem strange but I havent noticed any difference on the road only much better handling. :thumbsup:

Hi Nick-Johnson

Hey you mean that you where considering selling your car  :o What where you considering of buying instead? Have you taken any new pictures with the new ride height yet? Would love to see  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry,

But after having the Corolla lowered 30mm I have totaly changed my mind. I wish I had done this ages ago!

Hi nick

Hey I'm still enjoying my car mate. Just keeping them both cleans a bugger. So you nearly brought a civic type r. The new 04 model is meant to be better.

New improved front and rear styling and improved ride and handling. A enhanced engine response and acceleration due to a lighter fly wheel. And better and brighter projector head light for better vision. All sounds good to me mate :thumbsup:

I really like the civic type r and would one day own one if i had the money.

Get those picture up mate so i can checkout you ride :thumbsup: Will you be going to the gaydon meet in march? As i will be defiantly going to this meet :yes:

jerry!!

Hi All

T Sport owner for a over a year now. It was a toss up between the Type R but happier with the excellent deal I got on ex demo car with full leather etc. and the slightly more forgiving ride on iffy road surfaces. 26k miles no problems

However, does need/demand larger wheels and a lower ride in my opinion. What do I need to budget for for the TTE lowering springs inc fitting? :thumbsup:

Thanks

Dan

Hi Nick-Johnson

Hey you mean that you where considering selling your car  :o What where you considering of buying instead? Have you taken any new pictures with the new ride height yet? Would love to see  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry,

Hi nick

Hey I'm still enjoying my car mate. Just keeping them both cleans a bugger. So you nearly brought a civic type r. The new 04 model is meant to be better.

New improved front and rear styling and improved ride and handling. A enhanced engine response and acceleration due to a lighter fly wheel. And better and brighter projector head light for better vision. All sounds good to me mate :thumbsup:

I really like the civic type r and would one day own one if i had the money.

Get those picture up mate so i can checkout you ride :thumbsup: Will you be going to the gaydon meet in march? As i will be defiantly going to this meet :yes:

jerry!!

Jerry,

I am with you on trying to keep the sods clean but I know you have 2 T-Sports :eek: and thats twice as much work! I will promise to get the pics up this weekend but I am going to polish it first as I havent for a while now get it looking like brand new. Gaydon sounds like good fun I hope I shall be able to make buddy!

Hi All

T Sport owner for a over a year now. It was a toss up between the Type R but happier with the excellent deal I got on ex demo car with full leather etc. and the slightly more forgiving ride on iffy road surfaces. 26k miles no problems

However, does need/demand larger wheels and a lower ride in my opinion. What do I need to budget for for the TTE lowering springs inc fitting? :thumbsup:

Thanks

Dan

Hello fella,

I had my T-Sport lowered last weekend and it set me back £285 inc VAT.

It has to be said it was the best money I have ever spent! It is a different car when you push it hard and still the same if you drive normally!

do it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links