Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Strips Has Anyone Got Any On Their Corolla ?

CorollaTSport

Hmm i was abit puzzeled the other day i seen a corolla t sport with them led strips and it looked pretty good so i ordered some from eBay ofcourse lol and the guy said to stick them on with double sided tape etc but i was thinking what if your on the motorway and they unstick ? lol does anyone know if you can brackets or somthing to hold them strips up ? Thanks !!

you have a really nice car, dont imitate it to look like an audi.

you have a really nice car, dont imitate it to look like an audi.

seconded!!

imo they look 'tacky', sorry mate just my thoughts of em!

same, i think they look real tacky, i know we are all entitled to our opinions but putting these added extras will give our cars a chav appeal!!! KEEP IT JDM LADS!

u tell em shaun u tell em! the request is uploading hold tight bro.

u tell em shaun u tell em! the request is uploading hold tight bro.

coolio!!

same, i think they look real tacky, i know we are all entitled to our opinions but putting these added extras will give our cars a chav appeal!!! KEEP IT JDM LADS!

LOL!!!! Agree that if you do it, your car will look really tacky. Find it funny when people say something will lead to someone else looking like a chav when clearly they themselves are treading on dubious chav territory!! Sorry for being honest Farnhali!!!

Keep it real! Innit! Sweet! :lol:

LOL!!!! Agree that if you do it, your car will look really tacky. Find it funny when people say something will lead to someone else looking like a chav when clearly they themselves are treading on dubious chav territory!! Sorry for being honest Farnhali!!!

Keep it real! Innit! Sweet! :lol:

Dont mock the way i type if you cannot even read a post properly you illiterate twit! Fair enough my typing is in a short text style format etc etc.

Read the post properly or shall i break it down for you?

"I know we are all entitled to our (own) opinions but putting these added extras will give our CARS (NOT PERSON) a chav appeal"

"Keep It JDM"

Toyota = Japanese Company

Audi LEDS = German!

JDM Meaning = Japanese domestic market (JDM) is a term for Japan's economic market for Japanese-brand goods, such as automobiles and parts.

So by adding the short chav style lingo at the end "Keep It JDM" I was referring to styling slightly more relevant to our vehicles.

(Please Note: It was merely my opinion what ever one wishes to carry out fair play but this is a forum based on discussion and i dont see you putting any input.....ONK)

:laughing:

IMO the LED strips on anything but an Audi are usually added by chav's

DICLAIMER: If you are a chav offended by this statement...... good! :P

:lol:

:D :D

haha :lol:

haha :lol:

LOL

that comment makes no sense because the HOFF is actually uBer cool. where as LED strips are ..... limp. haha

i thought TTE were german?

They are a Jap company based in Germany ;)

TTE are based in germany, they do most of the european market for toyotas/lexus styling, how japan have trd we have tte.

They represent toyota tuning and styling round this side of the world but are still a japanese company.