Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement T-sport Front Bulbs

MOJO

Hi Guys,

I was looking for whatever advice you can give on replacing the main beam headlights I have on my Gen7 Celica. Although there is nothing particularly wrong with them I'd like some that are more impressive looking after seeing other Celicas on the motorways with lights of a more blueish tint. I'm quite fond of the look of TTs and more expensive Mercs with xenons :P .

I've heard good reviews about Phillips Bluevision bulbs and was considering them. Alternatively I've seen people recommending PIAA bulbs, but a lot of them don't seem be legal in the UK. Legality is important because it is a company car (I have been cleared to change the bulbs however).

Any ideas/prices/pictures of Celicas fitted with different bulbs would be appreciated.

try this guy out, he lives in Canada but i got these bulbs recently and they are the best i have had, they have the blue tint and are very clear white. look just like the expensive version, no joke. P.S Very fast delivery, 4 days.

Bulbs

davekilshaw,

These look pretty good and I'd like to give them a try since they're fairly cheap. Do they require any conversion kit or can the bulbs simply be installed like normal.

I'd appreciate any pictures of your car with the lights on if possible.

Cheers

They just plug and play. Just go to other items he is selling and find your bulb size. I will try and get you some pics posted tonight when it gets dark. They are well worth the money as i paid about £50 for my last set and they were crap, no blue tint and still a yellow glow to them. but these are excellent.

:thumbsup: Heres a pic i took last night of the lights, you can see the blue but not that good in the picture, hope this makes your mind up.

post-37-1075450607.jpg

Dave,

Thanks for going to the effort. I think I will give them a try as it's not that much of an expence if I prefer them or not to the ones I've got.