Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carefull In The Snow !

Jimlad

Snow is here... MR2 crash season all over again.

Be carefull peeps ! On roads which hadn't been cleared I found it near impossible to drive. Braking from 5mph would result in me skidding even !!

Be carefull !

yeh ur rite jim it is quite bad drivin in the snow. Haven't driven out yet, was gonna nip out b4 but my door lock was frozen so no go! prolly for the best really.

-Z

Snow is here... MR2 crash season all over again.

Be carefull peeps ! On roads which hadn't been cleared I found it near impossible to drive. Braking from 5mph would result in me skidding even !!

Be carefull !

Crash season wooohooooooo.....show me a roundabout and a wall...if I haven't written my car off by tomorrow I'm gonna be very upset... !!!!!!!!!!!111 :thumbsup:

Bring on the black ice, trees and lamp posts !!!!

Crashed UK GT anyone ?

I'm considering a Lincoln Navigator.......what do you reckon ? seen a nice for for 22k....

Someone buy my car !!!!! :thumbsup:

What snow!

All we've got is rain. I even had my sledge ready after hearing the weather forecast last week :angry:

Yes indeed, no snow here at all, rain and lots of it, wind too, but no snow damn it!!!

Ok I take that back, it's blizzarding outside now - literally started 5 minutes ago, crumbs.....!!!!

Just taken me an extra hour to get home ..

Hmm .. wide tyres, mid engine, RWD .. 260 ft/lb across most of my rev range .. and forced induction ..

What a car to choose .. :angry:

.....and it's freezing tonight, so tomorrow will be a whole host of fun. I envisage a 20MPH journey up to the motorway - lovely :(

Yeh great fun, tried to drive up a hill that hadnt been gritted, got stuck half way up facing side ways, then had to trundle back down at 1mph or less, sliding all over the :censor: ing place, only to watch a :censor: ing nova drive straight up.

on hill ive found that alternatly dumping the clutch then the gas will start u going, then as u build up a little more pace u can keep the gas held for longer. U'll drift up at an angle which looks cool as and scares the s**t outa people of the pavement!!!

-Z

Hehehe....summer here :P

Mind you the car doesn't go as hard in the heat. Even in winter we only get rain....maybe once in a blue moon a but of ice....nothing like a clear as winter day then a NICE COLD night to boost hard :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Ya but its like below 4degrees so im getting a magnificent 7psi of hard boost. I wonder who the !Removed! was that designed such a stupid feature.

snow last night .. 14 PSI of boost available .. anything over 1.5k rpm and I wheel spin ..

Ya but its like below 4degrees so im getting a magnificent 7psi of hard boost. I wonder who the !Removed! was that designed such a stupid feature.

I suppose you could argue that it is a safety feature that prevents you from crashing in the snow - though I doubt that was the real intention......