Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fill In Spare Tyre Space

edwardio

Does anyone know where you can (or if they exist) get something that fills in the space if you don't have a spare wheel?

Does anyone know where you can (or if they exist) get something that fills in the space if you don't have a spare wheel?

eBay - Should be able to find a space saver on there.

However, it sounds like your not looking for a spare wheel so i'm not too sure. I always thought a spare wheel was a legal requirement...

eBay - Should be able to find a space saver on there.

However, it sounds like your not looking for a spare wheel so i'm not too sure. I always thought a spare wheel was a legal requirement...

It's not a legal requirement. But it must have legal tread if you have one.

No I don't have a spare, but I do have a filler/repair can. As I don't have a spare, I want to fill in the space. I know there are things out there that you can get to fill the space, but have no idea of their correct name or where to look.

No I don't have a spare, but I do have a filler/repair can. As I don't have a spare, I want to fill in the space. I know there are things out there that you can get to fill the space, but have no idea of their correct name or where to look.

Don't forget lots of punctures won't fix with a spray can. Then you're stuck with no spare.

Don't forget lots of punctures won't fix with a spray can. Then you're stuck with no spare.

This is true, but I have no spare wheel or alloy. I had to replace my old 5 alloys due to needing refurbishment & buckles. So I only have the alloys that I bought.

This is true, but I have no spare wheel or alloy. I had to replace my old 5 alloys due to needing refurbishment & buckles. So I only have the alloys that I bought.

I am the same, I just carry a can of puncture fix, and I once fixed a puncture that was a large hole (screwnail in tyre) I held my finger over hole until it sealed. Did over 150 miles no problem.

Changing a wheel at the side of the road can be VERY risky anyway

Could you potentially make a better cover for it and use it as extra storage space in the boot?

Subwoofer enclosure? :rolleyes:

So far my solution is 2 kids rubber rings on top of each other. £2, job done! lol