Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ae92 Engine

ee9kid

Hi my mate is after a good condition AE92 engine and can anyone shine some light on how much bhp they have. Thanks

Hi my mate is after a good condition AE92 engine and can anyone shine some light on how much bhp they have. Thanks

They have about 127 bhp when new, though depending on how they've been treated prob a little less by now

They have about 127 bhp when new, though depending on how they've been treated prob a little less by now

Is'nt their a 170bhp version

Is'nt their a 170bhp version

That will be the supercharged one I believe that wasn't officially offered over here, some times found in a MK1 MR2 ( again, not officially sold over here ) I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong !

• 2 weeks later...

You are right they are about 130 bhp but probably have lost a bit since new.... supercharged would be 170 bhp about

• 2 weeks later...

If you need an engine I have one for sale, still in the rusty Shell and still starts, only missing radiator and alternator, starts fine with a jump pack. £200 and it's yours and you can have the car it's attached to, I'm in North London