Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calipers

Titto

Right,

Just bought some Calipers (set of 2 front, 2 rear) as my rears are sticking and i want to em up to some funky colour...

Black to match my car?

Red to stand out?

Yellow??

Opinions please!

Also, I couldnt find anywhere but am quite sure that the Calipers on the MR2 sw20 didnt change in size / spec, so any calipers should fit any SW20 - can anyone confirm this so i dont go and blow more money spraying up these bad boys???!!

i'd just go black to match the car, defo NOT yellow!

not sure about the sizing issue tho m8, soz :(

-Z

Chrome .. :thumbsup:

Red - too max muppet

Blue - too max muppet (trying to be different and not go red)

I think the calipers are the same size .. but the mounting bracket was different .. one way to find out .. get a wheel off and compare ..

Bibbs, i eventually want to fit red.dot discs and ebc greenstuff pads...

I also took the oppurtunity to buy these calipers quite cheap so worth the risk(maybe).

I intent to clean em up so they're brand spanking new and clean then i'll either spray em or get someone to do it.

I am now concerned about this mounting plate malarki, icant check now obviously but if the mounting plate / bracket is wrong for the calipers then can this be sorted and how???

Come on, we can get the answer together!!!

All my cars on NFS Underground have gold calipers an it looks the !Removed!... In a computer game at least.

Chrome sounds like a heavy idea, but probably kinda expensive ;)

the mounting bracket will be different from rev1 -> rev2+ as the brakes are larger on rev2+ ..

I'd have thought you could take the old calipers off and then re-use the same bracket ..

Red-dot disks are Very nice ..

From what i could gather, i got the calipers from a rev 2 or 3, mine is a rev 2 so it should be ok in this case. I was just wondering if they altered again over the revisions....

Cheers for the help.

Selecta

They are propper 'bo .. I tell thee ..

All the revs above 2 have the same brakes .. rev1s had teeny, tiny 10p sised brakes - to hide behind 14's ..

I agree with Bibbs, but how about silver rather than chrome, will match the alloys and discs then.......

Bibbs, sorry to be an ****,

Just to clarify: all revs INCLUDING AND ABOVE 2??? have the smae calipers???

The ones i have are pretty big barstewards so hopefully will be them....

If not, Im sure i could flog a nicely cleaned up set (in pearlescant shades!!!) to anyone here!!!

I agree with Bibbs, but how about silver rather than chrome, will match the alloys and discs then.......

Mine are silver and according to the ladies they add 10-15% more sexiness the the car. Who am I to argue B)

Do we have a pic?

I was considering putting something extra on them.

If i go Black, then white writing,

If I go red then either white or black writing, BUT whats this logo???!!!

In fact, Matt stop coming up with products and ideas - im never gonna have any money!

john R you could be onto a winner here - saw a WRX earlier (it was <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed and had some nasty stains everywhere but the wheels were awsome in gold, with gold calipers .......