Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Progress Pics

lonepilgrim

2 Side Skirts and an aerodynamic white square, looks great fella ...... :lol2: :thumbsup:

HAHA!! Thanks for that. Was hoping someone might have a guess at what was hiding under the white square ;)

I figured yesterday it was some sort of Evo kit. The fog light gap looks very ....evo-ish! :P

SImilar to this... ED-110192_b.jpg

Or even this one as the top looks like it matches more.. fbkk-64885-65363-65592.jpg

2 Side Skirts and an aerodynamic white square, looks great fella ...... :lol2: :thumbsup:

HAHA!! Thanks for that. Was hoping someone might have a guess at what was hiding under the white square ;)

Ok a guess .......

..... A white Bumper ? .... :P

I figured yesterday it was some sort of Evo kit. The fog light gap looks very ....evo-ish! :P

SImilar to this... ED-110192_b.jpg

Or even this one as the top looks like it matches more.. fbkk-64885-65363-65592.jpg

Yeh evo 4 style custom fit jobby

After listening very carefully to hints and code that you have dropped in your original post, I can finally deduce that I have no idea whatsoever what bumper you have!

Maybe you could offer a small clue? Anything?

Can't wait to see the finished product!

I want to see many many pics of your rolla after you've finished.

:D

After listening very carefully to hints and code that you have dropped in your original post, I can finally deduce that I have no idea whatsoever what bumper you have!

Did I note some sarcasm??? You off to japfest?? You can direct my photo taking haha

Did I note some sarcasm??? You off to japfest?? You can direct my photo taking haha

You got me exited about seeing your 'rolla. :D

I'd like to go, but I have a sneaky feeling that I'll be revising for physics and chemistry exams over the weekends. It depends on how my GCSE's plan out for me really.

Love the rims BTW :thumbsup:

I'd like to go, but I have a sneaky feeling that I'll be revising for physics and chemistry exams over the weekends. It depends on how my GCSE's plan out for me really.

Thanks!!! And good luck for the exams ;)

Cheers. They're pretty easy so I should do alright. :unsure::lol:

Cheers. They're pretty easy so I should do alright. :unsure::lol:

If thats the case get your a$$ to japfest!!

Touche, Touche.... ;)

I'll revise my nuts off now and then I'll be O.K. for Japfest.

I need to check what stuff I have on. These days, I'm looking for anything that I can put on my CV.

Open days, Prefect duties........ blah blah blah

I'll make sure to get an oggle at your rolla tho. :drool:

Looking good!!! Still not seen it round plymouth though, although i bumped into a few CTS owners around Tavistock B)

Here are the latest pics: just before the respray - note it has FINALLY been lowered ;)

DSC04996_4mo.jpg

DSC04997_3.jpg

DSC04990_2mo.jpg

Any opinions are welcomed!!! See you all at Japfest

whats that in the background? i initially thought 355 but it doesnt quite look right so im gonna guess mr2 conversion?

whats that in the background? i initially thought 355 but it doesnt quite look right so im gonna guess mr2 conversion?

I believe it is a 355 conversion but havent been there so can't comment

whens this jap fest? sounds interesting

this saturday, the 16th, at castle combe!!!!

Well I collect it tomorrow and will post japfest pics early next week - anyone who attends come say hi!!!

hmmmmmmmm i think u should send me a pic so i can photoshop the parts out properly to give it a proper tease look ;)