Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cold Air Feed Fitted...

Norfolk n Chance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• LAA69

• cabcurtains

• -T- Sport

Personally i put any K&N in the CHAVVY Bracket .... :lol2: :lol2:

Creep :rolleyes::lol:

thats a shame, seeing as 75% of people on here who have an induction kit have the k&n typhoon :blink:

your gonna regret saying that now lol :D

im curious as to why you feel power @ the flywheel doesnt matter as much as wheel HP?

flywheels HP is an indication of engine performance/power.

wheel HP is performance after the loses of transmission/gearing etc.

lets not forget manufacturers state PS/HP figures @ the fly, so when people modify their cars and have them rolling roaded its nice to be able to be comparative between stock figures and modified figures.

Because it doesnt matter squat at the flywheel....in my view.... except for your last statement

im curious as to why you feel power @ the flywheel doesnt matter as much as wheel HP?

flywheels HP is an indication of engine performance/power.

wheel HP is performance after the loses of transmission/gearing etc.

lets not forget manufacturers state PS/HP figures @ the fly, so when people modify their cars and have them rolling roaded its nice to be able to be comparative between stock figures and modified figures.

Because it doesnt matter squat at the flywheel....in my view.... except for your last statement

Very true! WHP is the only true way to compare. The correction factors they must have used to get the flywheel figures is nuts. So you guys all got between 16-19bhp from an induction kit? Did any Compressors make the RR day? If so I bet stock they were kicking out more than the SP conversion :D

No Compressors turned up.

Would seem I got a 20 Increase from Typhoon and Possibly the TTE backbox... 'Yota wreckon it's a bit less restrictive than the original box and possibly gives you a slight increase. Who knows...

Suppose it all depends on the strength of the engine also. Mine got the highest result but is also the youngest engine.

box it!!! ;)

annnd, ive had to thred mine in the same way, and have my cold air feed comming out the same place, just its a bit of a sqize as i have to fit it between the back of the headlight and the...... (i cant for the life of me remember the name of the bar....!!!).. but yer anyway..

ive had to squish it slightly...

i really want to re do it, and then have it comming out in the plastic right next to my fog light, but my main problem is the fact that theres a big chuffing crumple zone in my way :(

Dont know if you have seen the cold air intake on the fiesta in Redline's May edition. Looks sweet...

Dont know if you have seen the cold air intake on the fiesta in Redline's May edition. Looks sweet...

Fiesta?! :o

How dare you swear like that in this forum!! :bag:

:laughing:

thats a shame, seeing as 75% of people on here who have an induction kit have the k&n typhoon :blink:

Just shows the world is full of Chavs .... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ;)

Just shows the world is full of Chavs .... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ;)

Seconded! :thumbsup:

America = Chav.

Obviously.

Exactly ..... who make better products, Yanks or Japs ?

Well this is the Toyota Owners Club forum, so we know the answer already ... :lol::lol: ;)

America = Chav.

Obviously.

Glad you agree!

:thumbsup:

savage backbox = chav!

k&n = more RAAAAAAA for the cAR! :P

Thats the Chav Motto isn't it ? .... :P

savage backbox = chav!

Have you seen your wheels :lol: :P

nah the chavs answer to a inuction kit is either punch a load of holes on the top of the airbox or take it off completley and a conversation between two chavs about the so called induction kit would go something like this:

"yerrrr, fair play dean, that sounds sick mate, how did you do it?"

"well mate i was gunna buy a proper k&n but they is like well expensive enit, so i fought f*ck that and i seen summat in max power the other day and someone got a screwdriver and punched sum phat holes in the airbox"

"yerrrrrrrrrrrr"

"yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Y'know. I had that exact conversation yesterday with my dad.

:lol2:

nah the chavs answer to a inuction kit is either punch a load of holes on the top of the airbox or take it off completley and a conversation between two chavs about the so called induction kit would go something like this:

"well mate i was gunna buy a proper k&n but they is like well expensive enit, so i fought f*ck that and i seen summat in max power the other day and someone got a screwdriver and punched sum phat holes in the airbox"

"yerrrrrrrrrrrr"

You seem to be very precise with your interpretation of chavs,

Too precise.......

MAYBE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!! :boxing:

:lol:

"yerrrrrrrrrrrr"

Too precise.......

:crybaby:

nah i ent one of them, worcesters just full of them thats all, plus thats what they all sound like lol

"yerrrrrrrrrrrr"

Too precise.......

:crybaby:

nah i ent one of them, worcesters just full of them thats all, plus thats what they all sound like lol

Lol.

I'd hate to live near loads of chavs.

Many are somewhat mentally retarded. :bangin:

savage backbox = chav!

Have you seen your wheels :lol: :P

Jealousy is the path to the darkside my friend and so unbecomming .... :P ;)

If they are chavtastic, then screw it, im a chav cos i love em ... :D :D

Fiesta?! :o

How dare you swear like that in this forum!! :bag:

:!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links