Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 7 Celica Where Are They?

sooty22

Hello im new to this forum, i currently have a seat ibiza 130tdi, have had a stage 3 turbo added and am now running 230bhp :D it is now tme for a new car and i love the look of the celica gen 7..... i am after a t sport but no matter how hard i look i cannot find a decent priced low milage one! im not to fussy on colour as long as its not silver.... also am i right in thinking the t sport are 190bhp? also the celica gt ohhhh there so nice but agan are there none around?any thoghts maybe imlooking in all the wrong places :(

Hi sooty22

The engine in the T-Sport and the GT is the same - It's a 1.8L VVTL-i (140/190 Bhp)

At low revs, (below 6,250 rpm), it's a 140 Bhp engine, at high revs, the cam 'lifts' and it becomes a 190 Bhp engine

(It's called 'Lift')

Have a look at Autotrader.co.uk - That's where I found my GT 'minter'

Autotrader Celica GT Search

(Search set for 200 mile radius of Central London)

My first, (and sadly, probably last), Celica

celicavvtligtwestmalver.jpg

celicavvtligtwestmalver.jpg

Malvern Drive

Build Quality = Spot on

Slight niggles -

• AUX Belt Cam Tensioner 'whine' (See if you can get a GT that's still within it's 3 year warranty period and you can get the AUX Belt problem fixed)
  • Occasional Airbag Warning Light glitch (Fixed under Warranty)
  • Disabled TRD Spoiler Brakelight (Now Enabled :wacko:)
    celicavvtligtspoilerbracv3.jpg
  • Lack of TRD Rear Lip (Now fitted )
  • Rattley boot area due to 'very stiff' suspension (Sorted with rattle elimination project)

Hope this helps

Regards

Felfy

whooo im the new owner of a celica t sport bought it today and am picking it up on thursday! loved driving the car today and the interior is amazing! also very low milage so im well chuffed! now to start stripping coilovers etc off my ibiza :ban:

Felfy, that is one gorgeous Celica :D

I wish I had a chance to own one... the dealership let me take a GT for a spin, knowing I couldn't buy it, but as I buy a few cars from them, they don't seem to mind me taking something out that I've not already!

Fantastic car... I hope this new "celica" thing Toyota are working on with Subaru works out alright :D

Hi sooty22 & Nerfie

Glad you've joined the 'Celica Club' and you're very satisfied with your T-Sport, sooty22

Talking of Celica 'Club's, there's a great Celica Club/Forum here Celica-Club.Co.Uk

£10.00 for 12 months membership, (well worth the money) - Very friendly and knowledgeable people

And, Nerfie, thanks for the kind comments on my car, I'll be posting a few more pics soon, as I've had a few 'vital' body modifications made

Best Wishes

Felfy

whats this new celica/subaru thingy??? he he i wil be picking my car up thursday im well chuffed!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links