Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moderators And Overuse Of Power.!?

ricc

Hi,

this is a post to the ADMIN on this site, NOT moderators.

Ive just logged into the site, and upon reading a tread that i had posted in noticed ALL of my details had been modified.

I now seem to have 'Corolla Club UK' listed before/after every detail. I strongly believe this to be the action of one of the moderators and to be honest its disgusting behaviour.

YES I am a member of Corolla Club UK, and it was the URL listed within my profile. But why did whomever change my profile deem it necessary to change all my other details?

May I also enquire as to why it is one rule for members and ANOTHER rule for moderators when it comes to signiature image size? I made several signiatures for members of the site that are 150px high. I was then advised this was not allowed. (Red Yaris). I asked as to why members should have to conform to such things when the moderation team DO NOT.

Take 'fizz' fpr example. he has an image above 100px high. (EDITED BY RICC...i got the name wrong. which may account for this goung unanswered?!)

The moderation of this site is fast becomming excessive and intimidating. Some explanations would be nice.

Regards,

A VERY UNHAPPY MEMBER!

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

Everything you mentioned has happened to me... and some, don’t hold you breath for an explanation apart from ‘Take it or leave it’ :(

Bottom line is you either accept it or reject it. I put up with the minority and the double standards as the majority who post on here are good helpful and knowledgeable :thumbsup:

(You can bet your last penny it was a mod that altered your settings? But I have been known to be wrong)

So come on then.... WHO has changed my profile back since this post? It certainly wasnt me.

This is getting rediculous.

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

Everything you mentioned has happened to me... and some, don’t hold you breath for an explanation apart from ‘Take it or leave it’ :(

Bottom line is you either accept it or reject it. I put up with the minority and the double standards as the majority who post on here are good helpful and knowledgeable :thumbsup:

(You can bet your last penny it was a mod that altered your settings? But I have been known to be wrong)

Thanks for your support. But I can see it now, those that speak up will be pushed out. Those that have grievances go unheard.

In addition to my question of 'who has just changed my profile?' ....... you missed some links.

Let it go ricc, it will only wind you up. It’s not the only car forum on the net :thumbsup: ;)

Its gone ;) I just find it funny that someone obviously thinks theyre big/clever/funny doing it.

I now seem to have 'Corolla Club UK' listed before/after every detail.

You have the ability to set and change your profile within TOC terms and conditions.

I HAVE NOT changed your profile

You have the ability to set and change your profile within TOC terms and conditions.

And how relevant is that to the questions and statments I have made?

Im fully aware I can change these details. I want to know why people endorsed with powers on this site took it upon themselves to do it for me.

And how relevant is that to the questions and statments I have made?

Im fully aware I can change these details. I want to know why people endorsed with powers on this site took it upon themselves to do it for me.

Hi,

this is a post to the ADMIN on this site, NOT moderators.

Before this goes too far please be aware that I DID NOT change your details, However the moderating team on this site are empowered to make alterations where they consider it necessary.

As this thread was to ADMIN on this site, NOT moderators I will refrain from further comment on your post and leave it for the Admin :)

However the moderating team on this site are empowered to make alterations.

oooo i found mea siggy quote.... just hope i can make it fit 60pixels :) for providing me with such comedy gold Ill leave thistopic where it is.

I need no more replies I have my answers.

Case closed then!

Feel free to PM the Management with any questions and for further information on signature sizes if the terms and conditions are not clear.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links