Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt Help Please

els_10

iv seen a 1990 celica gt for sale at a local garage, abit of rust and 99k, just woundering whether to buy such an old car? got insurance sorted and allowing for running costs,

but not sure how much i should fork out for it?

help needed please

Whats your budget first?

and secondly.. try not to get a rust bucket... only cost ya more in the long run...

got him down to 1500, which i can afford if i dont go mad spending over the next few months, insurance is just less than the car! theres only rust on the sunroof and bit on the arches, its been sprayed over.

sounds way too much for a 1990 plate...

check this out..

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200403125681196

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200403125496607

those are both with full service history... :thumbsup:

get on the www.autotrader.co.uk and register with them.. as its free... and then search for a celica between 1k-2k and you will find better deals.. trust me... B)

got him down to 1500, which i can afford if i dont go mad spending over the next few months, insurance is just less than the car! theres only rust on the sunroof and bit on the arches, its been sprayed over.

on a side note.. get £500 borrowed of an nice auntie.. and then buy my car.. :lol::rolleyes:

check the link out in my signature...

thanx 4 the advice but surely getting one with a few months warrenty is better than risking a private sale???

i would take something with FSH over any 3 month warrenty...ANYDAY..

as im sure many of the other members here would... Garages can always make a car look nice.. with quick fixes to what could be a majour problem a few months later...+ the car has had a resprey... you ever asked yourself why?

mate

if your not bothered about imports there are 2 gen 5 gtr celicas for sale on eBay at the moment. i have a 90 gtr and it only cost me 1200

it comes with 4ws power box all electris and they are good cars

good hunting

jason

thanx, been on eBay, autotrader and loadsa garages by me, and the first can i seen seems to be the best, wot should i look out for in the future (if i buy) any common problems and probable costs i should know of???