Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich

Kev Mc

Bet those ubiks stay up now. The whole of the footballing world wanted you's to ruin them & you failed, fuming with your boys here, really am

Like the song says Kev.................

We're S**t - and we know we are . Still, should be 6 easy points for you next season if they survive the drop !

Might see you in the cup sometimes ! :D

I watched this last night also. It's not looking good but Newcastle aint safe either!

It would be a rare moment of extreme comedy should the Geordies go down - apart from the Samaritans drafting in Extra staff ( it's happened before with them you know ).

Apparently none of the players contracts have the 'relegation pay cut' clause in them ( as Newcastle simply cannot go down - big club etc etc. ) they'd still be forking out 100k a week for the top lads in the championship.

Sound financial model or what???

Like the song says Kev.................

We're S**t - and we know we are . Still, should be 6 easy points for you next season if they survive the drop !

Might see you in the cup sometimes ! :D

You'd think so, but we very rarely turn up against them.

I'm not going to lie, I dislike Boro, I hate Hull but I absolutely despise Newcastle, they're my 2nd most hated team & those going down, us winning the FA Cup & the *****e winning ubik all... deary me, it'd be as good a season any I'm old enough to remember

Some newcastle jokes for your digestion Kev

Newcastle United have made a size-able sum available to buy new players.

They're opening Joe Kinnear's swear-box.

Newcastle United's trophy room has been broken into and contents stolen.

Police are currently looking for a man in possession of a black and white carpet.

Newcastle United have cancelled their nativity play this year, although they've got 11 donkeys they can only find one wise man and the Messiah has gone missing.

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has received an offer to buy the club from a Nigerian source.

He received an email which read:

"Dear Friend,

My late husband was foreign minister of Nigeria, and on his death he deposited USD15,000,000 in a bank account. In order to recover this money I need to deposit these funds for a short time in a European bank account. Please send me your bank account details as you are a kind man...!"

Joey Barton has just been appointed the manager of Newcastle United.

He says he wants to make a serious assault on the Premiership.

Newcastle United had negotiated a new sponsorship deal with a leading dog food manufacturer until someone pointed out that having the word "Winalot" emblazoned on their shirts would be stretching the truth a little too far.

What does a Newcastle United fan do after his team has just beat Real Madrid in the champions league?

Turn his playstation off and goes off to bed.

My mate has just called to ask if I want any tickets to watch a couple of comedy acts on 21st December.

I asked, “Who's appearing?”

He said, “Newcastle United and Spurs.”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are about to land at Newcastle Airport, passengers are reminded to set their watches back 25 years...”

Newcastle United FC have apparently set up a call centre for fans who are troubled by their latest form.

The number is 0800 10 10 10

Calls charged at peak rate for overseas users.

Once again the number is

0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing.