Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Topics From Yesteryear

balli hi

Logged on this evenening , and had to double check i was on the right page :unsure:

Same here :angry: Someone has been messing about :ban:

It's amazing what folks will do when bored :wacko:

Yep, some post millions of crap jokes, others bump up old polls, we all have our ways of keeping ourselves occupied

Yep, some post millions of crap jokes, others bump up old polls, we all have our ways of keeping ourselves occupied

Aha ! So you are the culprit :boxing::laughing:

Nope

Sniff, Guilty on the jokes front :giljotiini::hang:

It's more than that though, word association, 3 word story...

As I said, we all have our ways, some people choose to post in threads like that, some choose to bump up old polls, who are we to judge which is best?

I was just thinking how much i enjoy your joke page , always good for a laugh .... I'm not creeping mind ! :lol:

Practically all the current stuff is on page 2 :thumbsup:

What I don't get is why they are being locked left right and centre for no obvious reason....

fun police

the reason the why thread got locked was supposedly because i asnwered my own question.

Which is wrong, if you look i was trying to get some of the 39 people online that i've never seen post to post and get the forum moving, last night there was like 4 active users that i could see. would it hurt to encourage people who never post outside specific boards to post somewhere where the majority of people post?

fun police

the reason the why thread got locked was supposedly because i asnwered my own question.

Which is wrong, if you look i was trying to get some of the 39 people online that i've never seen post to post and get the forum moving, last night there was like 4 active users that i could see. would it hurt to encourage people who never post outside specific boards to post somewhere where the majority of people post?

I think you mean the No Fun Police, it was the same with the music posts. I was accused of spamming and told to stop or be banned....

fun police

I think you mean the No Fun Police, it was the same with the music posts. I was accused of spamming and told to stop or be banned....

Did you ever check out the definitions of Spamming on line ? I did :rolleyes: & all the sources agreed that what you were doing was NOT Spamming ! :thumbsup:

fun police

the reason the why thread got locked was supposedly because i answered my own question.

Which is wrong, if you look i was trying to get some of the 39 people on line that I've never seen post to post and get the forum moving, last night there was like 4 active users that i could see. would it hurt to encourage people who never post outside specific boards to post somewhere where the majority of people post?

Did you ever check out the definitions of Spamming on line ? I did :rolleyes: & all the sources agreed that what you were doing was NOT Spamming ! :thumbsup:

Correct definition or not I still got told off :crybaby:

raistlin are you on some sort of cable/digital tv forum cause i found one and one of the users was previously called raistlin, just wondered

im not sure whether im coming or going!!

ive just read a thread from 2004!!!

im not sure whether im coming or going!!

ive just read a thread from 2004!!!

You should have been here last night :o See 1st 2 posts in this topic :(

The entire page 1 was polls from 2003 onward :angry:

If someone hadn't already voted, they were entitled to do so, & it bumped them all up to current :2guns:

Another 5 have just surfaced in the last few minutes :angry: & I'm not sorting them tonight.

YooHoo MODS :lol: Where are yiz ?:unsure:

Another 5 have just surfaced in the last few minutes :angry: & I'm not sorting them tonight.

The problem here Victor is people responding to OLD polls.

Apart from locking them closed there is little that can be done

The problem here Victor is people responding to OLD polls.

Apart from locking them closed there is little that can be done

I know, Steve. Jappy told me off, politely, last night, because I bumped everything that was relatively current, from page 2 back to page 1 , which was entirely "Old stuff" when I logged on. He reckoned that I should have PM'd the Mods instead of taking the law into my own hands. No offence was taken. He was doing his job & I had lost the head at the forum being mucked up.

See the conversation at the end of "Have Pics" now on page 2 :thumbsup:

I know how it is happening. I posted the explanation to Lauren a couple of posts ago.

i have made adjustments to the forums and this will no longer happen and all old polls are moved away.

i have made adjustments to the forums and this will no longer happen and all old polls are moved away.

Thank you , Steve :thumbsup:

You may have noticed :rolleyes: that while I am usually unflappable, it was driving me Bananas :wacko: