Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted X2

Omasis`

Went to Tescos broughton on me lunch to get some food and spotted a dark blue 53 plate t sport with leather seats so i parked next to it and then on the way back saw a pre facelift thunder grey one parked up in the lay by on the A55 :yahoo:

Went to Tescos broughton on me lunch to get some food and spotted a dark blue 53 plate t sport with leather seats so i parked next to it and then on the way back saw a pre facelift thunder grey one parked up in the lay by on the A55 :yahoo:

AH Yeah.......the thunder gray one would of been me....i had just filled up at tescos and drove away only to realise that i had actually left my fuel cap unscrewed and the fuel flap open....WHOOPS :bag: lol.

well spotted you the other night, flying down towards the port on the A41, went all way round a bout then back towards chester. lol

well spotted you the other night, flying down towards the port on the A41, went all way round a bout then back towards chester. lol

Yeah always down that end as me mate lives in hope farm no doubt he was either behind or infront of me at the time lol we defo should have a mini meet :P :lol:

Yeah always down that end as me mate lives in hope farm no doubt he was either behind or infront of me at the time lol we defo should have a mini meet :P :lol:

if you mean your mate in the celica, didn't see him, but i have seen him bout the port a few times

defo mate, need to before mine goes, off to japfest at castle combe this weekend, fingers crossed get bit of interest in the car

if you mean your mate in the celica, didn't see him, but i have seen him bout the port a few times

defo mate, need to before mine goes, off to japfest at castle combe this weekend, fingers crossed get bit of interest in the car

I would love a compressor just cant afford it :lol: Where were you when you saw me?

I would love a compressor just cant afford it :lol: Where were you when you saw me?

it was on the A41, headin towards the port, just before the round a bout where left to go to wales, or right towards the oaks, just after the motorway bridge after it goes to 1 lane. i wasn't in my car, was in a black seat leon, but you probably wouldn't have noticed lol

it was on the A41, headin towards the port, just before the round a bout where left to go to wales, or right towards the oaks, just after the motorway bridge after it goes to 1 lane. i wasn't in my car, was in a black seat leon, but you probably wouldn't have noticed lol

Aye i was either having a play with a 911 carrera or a 350z lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links