Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Off-road

nest

Someone said in a drive test report that about 90% of SUV users never leave the conventional roads. Pitty, in my humble opinion. Before changing the M&S tyres to summer ones, I've adventured with my brother in law (with his X-trail) to this great off-road expedition. And a little drive test. Conclusion: the X-trail passed the bumps more confortable! :) And again, it's a pitty if you don't let your RAV4 play a little in the mud!:) Here are some pics- captures from the video.

uvs090513-013.jpguvs090513-012.jpguvs090513-011.jpguvs090513-010.jpguvs090513-009.jpg

Impressive pics Nest B)

Top marks Nest... Good pictures as well.... like the one looking down at the fron wheel whilst moving..... but all are good....

That track actually looks like some of our roads over here... all full of pot holes and crumbling away.... O Well that's what we pay road tax for :lol2: :lol2: either that or it pays our MP's mortgages or swiming pool upkeep :unsure::unsure: :censor:

Hey come on Chatters at least they are paying it back now!!!

So if we apply the same logic and they catch criminals after robbing a bank - as long as they say sorry and pay it back they can go free. You can't lose, get caught stealing and get let off or don't get caught and keep it. Sounds fair.

Sorry for going off topic but that one really gets to me.

On R4W guys were complaining also about the status of their roads! Man, I thought here in Romania are the whors possible roads! At least, they should put a sign: "If you don't have a 4x4 and it's raining, you should turn back! For your own safety!"

The road tax it's a long story overhere...Every year a tax, also a tax within the price of fuel, and so on. Still, in 10 years they've made 5km of highway...:):):)

Well I must say I'm very impressed and you are obviously a very talented musician.

Nice one Nest :thumbsup:

:toast: Superb Absolutely Superb :toast:

Well done Nest :yahoo::thumbsup:

Great video, great driving, beautiful countryside / forest and a wonderful soundtrack :thumbsup::yes::toast::yahoo:

Thank you very much :D

On R4W guys were complaining also about the status of their roads! Man, I thought here in Romania are the whors possible roads!

at least the most crowded possible, in Bucharest! Couldn't believe the amount of time we needed to get from one place to another.

Thanks for the pics and video :)

I'm glad you like it!

Dippy, it's really cool in Bucharest!:) If you're going to a movie, or a show, you have to get on your way with at least two hours earlyer!:) Even than you're not shure that you'll be on time to se the begining!:) The infrastructure is way outdated by the continuous growth of vehicles. Twenty years ago was ok, but now it's much easier to go where you want by foot or with public transportation - subway...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links