Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Prius When! I Need To Know - Now!

OOTF

It was by post. I think it is because I am in the Toyota Owners Club and I get the magazine. Not because I registered on line or anything.

Chris.

Chris, was this invite via the post or email? I take it they got your details from registering for updates on the next Prius section on the toyota webiste?

I registered for updates, if that's the route to an invite......., where's my invite! :crybaby:

ChrisM, fancy an afternoon at the Bullring on the 8th?

Sounds good too me! :thumbsup:

Wonder how long these baby's will take to be delivered once ordered, Guess its best not to have too many options on it. Looking at the American owners new Prius photos on another forum, the car has too have the 17" wheels it does not look that great with the 15", they are just too small for the body. As far as i can tell you only get the 15" if you have the moon roof (solar) due to weight, that most likely puts the cO2 up. Also has anyone noticed the DAB button on the radio? Wonder if you get DAB on the T-Spirit?

Got a letter and a pre-launch booklet today, which was as a result of registering for updates on the Toyota website.

It doesn't tell us much more that we already know. Some nice pictures to keep us interested. Letter says that the brochure will follow when available. HUD looks interesting but need to see it in the flesh.

Had an invite today to test drive a Toyota (must be as a result of registering for updates). Can you imagine the excitement :yahoo:

So I logged on to the website to book my test drive in the brand new Prius..............but.............it's not there. :angry:

Why do they think I'll suddenly be interested in another car. :no:

Come on Toyota, let us know when demonstrators will be available. :g:

Had an invite today to test drive a Toyota (must be as a result of registering for updates). Can you imagine the excitement :yahoo:

So I logged on to the website to book my test drive in the brand new Prius..............but.............it's not there. :angry:

Why do they think I'll suddenly be interested in another car. :no:

Come on Toyota, let us know when demonstrators will be available. :g:

Hi

I have already started a new thread on this topic, but thought it was worth a reply here too.

We have a limited number of invites available to two events at Longcross and Mira where the new Prius will be available for you to have a closer look at.

Here's the dates:

Longcross

24th June (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 25th June (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 27th June (day session) 10:00 -12:00 / 13:30 - 15:30 / 17:00 - 19:00

Mira

9th July (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 10th July (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 11th July (day session) 10:00-12:00 / 13:30 - 15:30 / 17:00-19:00

As I said, unfortunately places are limited, but we want to give as many people the opportunity to get hands-on with the car as possible. Either pm me on here or email me at contactiq@toyota.co.uk if you are interested. First come, first served!

Also check out our blog - we've just published the full spec and costs of the car exclusively.

The blog's here: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/

The full spec's here: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/full-uk-specs-prices-new-prius

Cheers.

Hi

I have already started a new thread on this topic, but thought it was worth a reply here too.

We have a limited number of invites available to two events at Longcross and Mira where the new Prius will be available for you to have a closer look at.

Here's the dates:

Longcross

24th June (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 25th June (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 27th June (day session) 10:00 -12:00 / 13:30 - 15:30 / 17:00 - 19:00

Mira

9th July (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 10th July (evening session) 18:30 - 20:30 11th July (day session) 10:00-12:00 / 13:30 - 15:30 / 17:00-19:00

As I said, unfortunately places are limited, but we want to give as many people the opportunity to get hands-on with the car as possible. Either pm me on here or email me at contactiq@toyota.co.uk if you are interested. First come, first served!

Also check out our blog - we've just published the full spec and costs of the car exclusively.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info.

I'm going over to the Birmingham Bullring tomorrow to have a look. I'll let everyone know what I think and take a few pics (which I'll post).

Anyone seen one in the flesh yet?

Hi

Here's the dates:

Longcross

Mira

Cheers.

Thanks for the info.

I'm going over to the Birmingham Bullring tomorrow to have a look. I'll let everyone know what I think and take a few pics (which I'll post).

Anyone seen one in the flesh yet?

Cheers for the interest, forgot to mention in my original reply that we are inviting people to test drive the new Prius at these events. Still a small number of places left, so just mail me at contactiq@toyota.co.uk or pm me on here and I will get back to you with availability.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links