Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1998 Camry Ignition Leads

Chris_Camry

Hi all, new here as I have just bought myself a Camry, first Toyata and so far I'm loving it!

Only problem at the moment is because the car seems to be quite rare in the UK parts are a nightmare :o

Does anyone know where would be the best to get a set of leads from though, Halfrauds want £110 and Toyota want even more so I'm trying to find a good quality set at a semi reasonable price. Bosch to a set for the 91-96 cammy with the same engine number but for some reason these apparently won't fit??

Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Just incase anyone else has the same problem with leads in the future I found out in the end that the 97-01 Camry uses the same leads as the 2.0 Avensis. These were a lot easier to find and I eventually got a set of Bosch ones off of eBay for £50.

Fitted last week and they work fine!! Just have to find a new front bumper now seeing as my missus decided to use a taxi to stop instead of the brakes!! :angry:

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links