Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Would You Buy One? The Suzuki Swift Is Better.

Johan007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• no_data

• Johan007

• Alex.N

• Vitz_man

i think the IQ looks ugly tbh

Good, the more people think that the less people buy them & they stay more exclusive

Cool :P

24052009086.jpg

Who are you calling ugly...!

:lol:

your mum

yeah pot calling kettle black.... but like i said to raistlin, you saying i am ugly lets see your picture then TVOR

thing is when i had £10k to spend on a car For that price you can get a Grande Punto, Fiesta, Ka, and other super mini's most with a bit better styling

Come on children dont start with purile name calling again or go to another forum please....

Also read above posts, we buy what WE want not what OTHER people would. Simple really. Dont be personal & dont be name calling. The iQ is NOT meant to be a supermini it is a city car, completely different vehicle hence why I got one & not a supermini!

Jaine

am not nocking it, i don't even own a toyota :( lol its a personal thing and was just putting my view across lol

and as for name calling, people can call me what they want but if they are gunna take the ***** because of how i look then they should justify it by at least posting a picture so they can justify their comment

i don't even own a toyota

and as for name calling, people can call me what they want..........they should justify it by at least posting a picture so they can justify their comment

Who said I was talking about you..? :lol:

24052009086.jpg

Who are you calling ugly...!

:lol:

your mum

yeah pot calling kettle black.... but like i said to raistlin, you saying i am ugly lets see your picture then TVOR

thing is when i had £10k to spend on a car For that price you can get a Grande Punto, Fiesta, Ka, and other super mini's most with a bit better styling

I just don't understand the people that has the urge of dissing other peoples tastes. Why did you feel you had to post you think it's ugly, and what did you hope to accomplish with that? Well it's a general problem with the internet I suppose, people feel that just because they can post, they have to. Of course you can post whatever you like, but if you have no interrest in the car, and you're not interrested in discussing a certain subject, like why you think it's ugly, or what you could see Toyota do better, why post?

As for the cars you mention, I have actually tried all three of them, when I was looking for a small car (Tried loads others, Honda Jazz, Mitsubishi Colt and some other small cars).

As for the Grande Punto it's a horrible car to drive, you need to spend quite a lot on new springs and dampers before it comes even remotely interresting to drive. And then after that, you have the general Italian reliability problem. Oh and it's big, so if you wanted a small city car, this is no competition. (Why Fiat has decided to make Grande Punto a boat to drive I don't know, normally atleast Fiat drives well).

The KA is horrible, have you tried sitting in it, or driving it? I'm 6'5", and have loads better comfort in the iQ. And the iQ is a lot better driving around town. Also if you fill up the KA to the same standard of the iQ3, you end up paying the same, but you can only get the crappy 75hp that atleast in Denmark costs a lot more in taxes than the iQ with a 90hp D-4D. Atleast the KA is small, and it looks good on the outside, but it's horrible to be in.

The Fiesta would probably make a fine car, but it's not really a small car compareable to the iQ, and if you fill it up to same specs, it will end up more expensive than the iQ anyway. Oh and it's not cool. :)

*DISCLAIMER*

We have access to the 1.4 Diesel in Denmark, so all my comparisons are based on equivalent diesel models.

Hi Pompey Gas,

You say you’re currently between Cars, which ones?

Are they good looking or bad?

:group-cuddles:

Ps well said mains.

Maybe he is the brother of that other nonce that comes on here just to slag off iQs. Smith or someone with a Corolla! :lol:
Come on children dont start with purile name calling again or go to another forum please....

Also read above posts, we buy what WE want not what OTHER people would. Simple really. Dont be personal & dont be name calling. The iQ is NOT meant to be a supermini it is a city car, completely different vehicle hence why I got one & not a supermini!

Jaine

looks like no_data started the name calling

MODERATORS NOTE:

Please "play nicely" on the forums or "Off Topic" name calling posts will be removed. :)

Hi Pompey Gas,

You say you’re currently between Cars, which ones?

Are they good looking or bad?

:group-cuddles:

Ps well said mains.

Between a Fiat Grande Punto and whatever i get next lol :) I'm sorry Mains, i thought this is where you could express yourself, yeah sorry I didn't say why i think its ugly, but i did say, as i see it, there are alot of cars in the price range so would have to be special to stand out.

someone else repressed ideas like you did, He was russian and his name began with a S :yes:

I am sorry but people that come onto this forum with no intention of holding a constructive conversation about the iQ & act in any way abusively will be reported to admin as I amongst others are getting slightly sick of NON iQ owners not being in correct forum or having anything decent to say.

Jaine

I am sorry but people that come onto this forum with no intention of holding a constructive conversation about the iQ & act in any way abusively will be reported to admin as I amongst others are getting slightly sick of NON iQ owners not being in correct forum or having anything decent to say.

Jaine

It is strange why anyone would bother going deliberately to a forum for a type of vehicle they don't own, to "slag it off" and in the process anger, annoy, upset or just make incredulous as to why anyone should bother, owners of the said vehicle.

They must have far too much time on their hands, and be of mean dispositions.

It is not difficult to be pleasant, but if nothing good can be said, which is fair enough if that is the opinion, then don't say anything at all in this forum...go away and vent the frustration or whatever it is somewhere else.(Unless it is an iQ owner making the criticism, then there is an acceptable basis for comment)

Let's move on.

am not nocking it, i don't even own a toyota :( lol its a personal thing and was just putting my view across lol

and as for name calling, people can call me what they want but if they are gunna take the ***** because of how i look then they should justify it by at least posting a picture so they can justify their comment

If you dont own a Toyota what the hell are you doing on this forum? How can you possibly have an opinion on a car that you dont own or drive? Think its about time you got a life or got an IQ. The IQ is the best small car I have ever owned and I LOVE it.

Toyota are well known for reliabilty and that is very important to me. I also own a VW Polo and that is also a great car it has 5 doors and is economical.

The wife uses the IQ for going to work everyday covering maybe 5 miles each day and the IQ is well suited for this parking is easy as well.

Looking to keeping the IQ for may years to come.

So Pompey GAz please do not post your opinions on this forum as they are meaningless unless you are prepared to at least drive an IQ then maybe your opinions will be valued.This forum is for those owners who wish to share their veiws and to bring meaningful information on how well the car is performing and any little niggles that may crop up with such a new and very impressive car

Can I suggest we lock or remove this thread? I don't think it's contributing anything to the forum, merely providing an outlet for visiting trolls to vent some vitriol.

I concur with the other IQ owners who've posted on here....why bother slating the IQ on a forum of owners? surely that's the equivalent of walking into a lion's den wearing a meat suit? :lol:

I got what I needed from this thread thank you all. Though I would like one I think I will go for a cheaper car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links