Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 4e-fe (1.3 Gs)

corolla-4e-fe

:) Being my first car i do not want to spend thousands on turbos and engine remaps..

I dont need the power all of the time, I only really need the power when im in a straight line and up against someone with more power, would installing Nitrous Oxide be a sensible choice for my needs?

I do need some good advise as i am not sure what to do?

If not then what are other suggestions can you come up with?

:help:

post-77907-1242394916_thumb.jpg

I'm sure the guys on here can help. How much have you got to play with initially? That may sway you towards choosing which options to go for first...

what have you done to it so far? and funds available?

but IMHO, and i dont mean to be rude, the 1.3 is never going to provide you with what your looking for.

what have you done to it so far? and funds available?

but IMHO, and i dont mean to be rude, the 1.3 is never going to provide you with what your looking for.

I only have a performance exhaust fitted, and around the margin of £500-£700.

At the moment im only looking to leave corsa 1.2/1.4 sxi's and 206 gti's behind, nothing spectacular.

Thanks for your help.

206 GTIs can come in a 180BHP guise .....

I did not realise what they were pushing out, what about the corsa's and 'boy racer' cars?

What should i do to beat corsa 1.2 sxi+ (85bhp)?

Thanks.

I did not realise what they were pushing out, what about the corsa's and 'boy racer' cars?

Thanks.

remove as much weight as you can.

get better tyres.

i have no idea what the gains are for you with an induction kit but it cant hurt!

all will aid you down the drag strip! lol

NOS would be pointless tough i think. :)

remove as much weight as you can.

get better tyres.

i have no idea what the gains are for you with an induction kit but it cant hurt!

all will aid you down the drag strip! lol

NOS would be pointless tough i think. :)

What do you think is the best brand for induction kits?

Thanks.

the important thing is by not being a ****** on the roads like the chavs in corsa bregade etc, your already streets ahead ;) lol

the important thing is by not being a ****** on the roads like the chavs in corsa bregade etc, your already streets ahead ;) lol

I wanted to avoid the chavy image, i appreciate someone recognizing that. ;)

lol..... already accomplished by not having one of the typically chavvy cars. however the way you drive on the roads can easily turn you into one! :P

lol..... already accomplished by not having one of the typically chavvy cars. however the way you drive on the roads can easily turn you into one! :P

I will keep that in mind when driving ;)

When i had a little 1.3 GS i used to scrap with Saxo VTR's, oh the good old days :lol: ;)

When i had a little 1.3 GS i used to scrap with Saxo VTR's, oh the good old days :lol: ;)

and did you win?

and did you win?

It was always close the, the best bit of the Rolla is the power over 4,500 RPM and the other driver assuming your going to be 70+ yrs old, which is the same with the current T-sport. Just dont do any external stuff like Lexus lights/plastic chrome mirrors/dodgy tints etc or you will loose the element of suprise B)

Just dont do any external stuff like Lexus lights/plastic chrome mirrors/dodgy tints etc or you will loose the element of suprise B)

I think that is good advice, i think this way ;)

My friends look at the image, i like to look at whats hidden inside ;)

i had nos on my corolla when it was a 1.6 personally i wouldent bother didnt make that much difference

Thanks.

Get a GTi..... :D

:) Being my first car i do not want to spend thousands on turbos and engine remaps..

I dont need the power all of the time, I only really need the power when im in a straight line and up against someone with more power, would installing Nitrous Oxide be a sensible choice for my needs?

I do need some good advise as i am not sure what to do?

If not then what are other suggestions can you come up with?

:help:

hold on a minute, my rolla is a 1999 1.3 16v Sportif with some minor modifications and can hold her own with d turbos etc and also a civic type s. think the GS model is similar so corsas and that kinda ***** aint gona be a problem hi! also burnouts no bother! :) Getting mine turboed! :D

congrats on your first car. health to enjoy!