Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension ? What Do You Recomend

crinks85

I paid from D2's about 900€. Tein's and kw's were both over 1000€.

You can low your car so much with those D2's that you can't even move. I think that's enough. :)

D2 are made in the UK, so they should be pretty cheap there?

tctsport, did parts king ever get back to you with a price for those tte springs and shockers?

or is the pm so heavy with zero's that its taking a while to transfer to your inbox lol

I paid from D2's about 900€. Tein's and kw's were both over 1000€.

You can low your car so much with those D2's that you can't even move. I think that's enough. :)

D2 are made in the UK, so they should be pretty cheap there?

Where did you get your D2 coilovers from?

Update from previous post. Can get some of the £649 version of the BC Racing Coilovers for £600 Delivered.

Anyone interested PM me.

ah typical lol i would have been interested but i just bought and fitted the tein s.tec spring.

its for all 4 but i think its a spring and shock combination, and you cannot adjust ride height. and from reading the title it says excludes 1.8tsport and compressor. coilovers are expensive for the corolla!!

its for all 4 but i think its a spring and shock combination, and you cannot adjust ride height. and from reading the title it says excludes 1.8tsport and compressor. coilovers are expensive for the corolla!!

They are for the T-Sport.

I think your right though they aren't ride height adjustable which is what i wanted.

i have emailed someone who has bought a set of coilovers on the eBay link on page one and he reckons someone from Driftworks.com says they come out of the same factory as D2 coilovers and Megan's ! he is guna tell me what they are like when he gets them fitted, he also said the only drawback is that they do not have camber adjustment plates on top. Only rubber mounts on top, with bearings, i dont know what it means to be honest ! he will be fitting to a 91-99 MR2. what you guys think ?

I got mine dropped on TTE springs from toyota and they also fitted them.

If im honest it looks great but it could benifit from a few more cm's.

Springs obviously good price but if i were to do it again i would save so i could afford to adjust as i needed.

tctsport, did parts king ever get back to you with a price for those tte springs and shockers?

or is the pm so heavy with zero's that its taking a while to transfer to your inbox lol

No, will chase him up.

TTE have discontinued the T-Sport suspension kit. However you can still purchase the Compressor suspension kit, not adjustable and will set you back around £1400. Any takers....??? :huh:

TTE have discontinued the T-Sport suspension kit. However you can still purchase the Compressor suspension kit, not adjustable and will set you back around £1400. Any takers....??? :huh:

surprise surprise, do tte actually make anuthing any more or is it all discontinued?

but if the non adjustable ones are 1400 quid maybe its a good thing lol

cheers for getting back to us on that though :D

Damn thats shocking!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links