Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E12 Carbon Fibre Bonnets? Anyone Interested?

JEGIER

was speaking t a carbon abricated today at fiesta in the park who told me if i could get 5 cars wanting a bonnet they would pay for the mould and sell the bonnets for £395 which IMO is a bargain! would anyone be interested?

you would need to let them know that the bonnet for a pre facelift and facelift would be different tho maybe, i think the tip of the bonnet where the emblem is has a different shape because of the lift up nose.

They look the same to me, thats looking at pictures though.

The arched bit in the centre around the Toyota emblem ....

i thought they were the same too! it would have to be the same to get it sof rthat price or else you would need 5 ordered of each bonnet to get that price!

RIGHT WE HAVE 3.......IM IN CHRIS IS.....JEIGER...COME ON GUYS!!!! WILLIAM CKMAN SHOULD BE IN! AND A BIT OF CONVINCING SHAUN WILL GET ANOTHER YES!

RIGHT WE HAVE 3.......IM IN CHRIS IS.....JEIGER...COME ON GUYS!!!! WILLIAM CKMAN SHOULD BE IN! AND A BIT OF CONVINCING SHAUN WILL GET ANOTHER YES!

I am interested...

i am also interested but unsure if i have 400 to spend atm, any idea when this will be going ahead if it dose?

How much weight are you looking at saving???

a few kilos maybe combine that with the lightweight crank haha!

are the facelift and pre-facelift the same bonnet or not? wouldnt want to waste 400 quid for something that dont fit!

had a close look and they look the same.

CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON!! :P

had a close look and they look the same.

CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON CARBON!! :P

chris me and you are sorted with the black!! i really really want one!! saw it on a black lamborghini one of the hamann ones with a carbon bonnet I fell in love..........

chris me and you are sorted with the black!! i really really want one!! saw it on a black lamborghini one of the hamann ones with a carbon bonnet I fell in love..........

It'll look mint with the new coil overs on...yummy!!

Are you thinking plain OEM style carbon bonnet or C-One style carbon bonnet with air scoop? :huh:

I want a plain OEM style bonnet, Not after nothing fancy subtle but there is what i want. I wouldnt mind c-one but i prefer the body to be smooth dont like the vent thingy lol.

I'm in if it fits the prefacelift like the OEM style but could be swayed by the air scoop

just plain for me like! ill get the website link up to the company i spoke to when i find the leaflet he gave me!

i am also interested but unsure if i have 400 to spend atm, any idea when this will be going ahead if it dose?

I am also definately interested but not sure i have 400 spare at the moment, would need the pre-facelift though.

I am also definately interested but not sure i have 400 spare at the moment, would need the pre-facelift though.

Sod it i might just use my cc to get the bonnet!!

company is:

www.performance-trim.com

08458 33 96 90 / 077 174 18 174

sales@performance-trim.com

anyone fancy looking into it? i dont really have the time at the moment to organize something like this!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links