Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Highest Mileage Per Tank Achieved - On The Beep - Petrol Only

Bigmo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigmo

• AygoYugo

• AYGOgummy

• Angryhatter

420.3 miles - all urban - 97ron

I'll fill up on my next beep and fill it to the brim and try and give you a bit of competition.. Dealer gave me 3/4 of a tank, so it may take a while for me first result.

Happy Eco driving Bigmo, beware though I'm a plodder :D

I've done 415 on regular 95RON

422 and two bars still showing, but that tank was all spent on 60mph A roads.

Urban; no way I'd get 420! But I like a challange! :D

wish I could extra urban it in the Aygo, but the RS6 feels better on the mways. Filled her up with 95ron, let's see what the Aygo dies on that. BTW handbook says 35ltr tank. I filled nrly 36!! Do we have a special Honda tank?

RS6

Wow

Talk about chalk and cheese. I know a guy with a RS6, he struggles to get high teens MPG. Fantastic car, but mega money for everything, apart from used prices - these seem to have really dropped over the last six months.

Tell summat I don't know. Haven't had fingernails for the past 8 months!!! If you look at my signature, it's justified! Just to add, had the gearbox reprogrammed in the "6" and it'll achieve 20....result!

got my personal best this week, 435 on the beep, then refiled at 450. That was 200mile runs to my girlfriends and back, on the trip up there was stuck in m25 traffic for one hour, then when i was back home it was 1 and a half runs to work, which is a mix of roads. Tyre pressure was 35psi.

I would respectfully suggest that it is not merely the distance travelled but really the MPG you get that will determine how 'good' your Aygo is. Just because you can push the empty/reserve limiter for a few extra miles doesn't mean you have been any more efficient...might be worth to talk MPGs people are getting?

To answer your suggestion

420.3 urban miles equates to 54.02 mpg on the beep and not going into reserves. <5% A roads, strictly 30&40mph and shifting in 1st & 3rd on acceleration and 5th in cruising.

The big 500 is the ultimate of course. There are some people on here who have got that but that was a while ago.

RS6? You need an AMG C63 estate or old AMG E55 for a proper engine. The Audi's are all nice interiors but then have an engine that can't pull the skin off a rice pudding in comparison.

Regards

Andy

I've got to 440 miles a few times averaging 63mpg before getting to last bar

Quite happy with the RS6. Tuned to 570bhp and 620 torques, 0-60 4.1 at 5mpg full throttle off the lights, 20mpg tootling.

Quite happy with the RS6. Tuned to 570bhp and 620 torques, 0-60 4.1 at 5mpg full throttle off the lights, 20mpg tootling.

:D Damn you didn't fall for my obvious windup .. nice reply B)

I saw one of the new V10 RS6 estates on the M25 the other day and it looks really subtle, an excellent Q car that could surprise more sporty looking cars.

Regards

Andy

The new one doesn't appeal to me yet, think the older version has more presence. Saw one the other day and didn't realise it was an RS till I saw the Badge

Just beat the our personal record for distance travelled before first blob goes out. Was at 125, today we did 144.

Some fantastic figures coming up in this thread, looks like our Aygo is going to impress us!

I reckon and hope I'll be impressed as well. It should certainly be better than the 24mpg I'm getting just now. :D

221 and waiting for the 2nd blob to vanish........again aaaaallllllll urban! Bring it on!

You practically got back in the car and it went :)

224 is pretty damn impressive though!

Literally! Sod's Law. Aiming for 310 by the 3rd blob now. Come Lil Aygo, just sip it!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links