Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Strut Brace

JVN11L

Hi does anybody have a strut brace on their Auris? I know about the one from C-ONE Japan but was after something different. Does OMP make one?

I bought this from the US and its all perfect size except for one thing,because they are left hand drive the brake fluid reservoir is on the opposite side. Thats what that kink in the bar is for.. Oh well.. Trial and error i guess..

007.jpg

Also pics if you have one on?

Cheers

post-65884-1242830672_thumb.jpg

I don't have it but I'd like to install one (also to the back). Are you satisfied with how it improved the handling? How big the difference really is?

Also would like to know how much did you pay for the part, if it's not a secret? :)

Didn't find from OMP any models for Auris, only Corolla E11. Maybe later... Why not to buy the one from C-ONE?

Best regards, Alex

I don't have it but I'd like to install one (also to the back). Are you satisfied with how it improved the handling? How big the difference really is?

Also would like to know how much did you pay for the part, if it's not a secret? :)

Didn't find from OMP any models for Auris, only Corolla E11. Maybe later... Why not to buy the one from C-ONE?

Best regards, Alex

Alex i didnt get to use it because it wouldnt fit,its for left hand drive.I dont think it makes a noticeable difference unless you have front stabilizer bar and rears as well.I like the look of it better than C-ONE chrome bar. Its $180US without shipping cost.. Its a shame because i really liked it too :(

Iv understood bits and bobs of other accessory discussions, but what in the world is that red tape thing? :help2:

John, you can sell it to the Europe with right-handed :D

BTW Cusco made strut brace for AZE154H = ZRE152H you can check, in AU it's a popular tuningbrand )

Iv understood bits and bobs of other accessory discussions, but what in the world is that red tape thing? :help2:

As I understand it that is the strut Brace itself it bolts to the top of the suspension mountings and reduces flex in the car to give better handling although it does not make a huge diference it can help.

I hope that makes sense to you.

Alex i didnt get to use it because it wouldnt fit,its for left hand drive.I dont think it makes a noticeable difference unless you have front stabilizer bar and rears as well.I like the look of it better than C-ONE chrome bar. Its $180US without shipping cost.. Its a shame because i really liked it too :(

Oh, okay. I got the impression that you made some quick modifications to your car and was able to have a test run at least...

Are you looking into getting stabilizers installed aswell or are you just after the strut brace?

I am looking at getting full set, or maybe only stabilizers. Still, it's always good to hear some real experience, even if someone has tested only some of the parts

I'm looking for :) Hope to hear about how you feel when you'll get some alternative installed!

Best regards, Alex

I buy from you, can you arrange this?

Hope that your postage fees won't be higher than the price you'll pay for the item :rolleyes:

I can try and get you a price in the next couple of days if you like,but you do realise that iam in Australia dont you?

Anyway i'll work it out and give you the price in EUROS..

xpyyy:: Thanks i didnt even think of looking at Cusco :)

That's the Part No: 935 540 A CUSCO/TypeOS (AZE154/156)

When looked at AZE154 - it's the same upper i suppose, re-check it by yourself for sure!

Sorry its on eBay, only because if it sells then i can have some backup if payment goes bad,i've had troubles before.

Cheers :)

Not too sure how to post a link but its on eBay if anyone with a left hand drive Auris is interested, or an 08 Corolla sedan.

Cheers

John

Ebay is only in this Strut Brace for corolla 2009. In places it is especificiacines Matrix for 2009. I do not know if this also helps the Auris.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English

Thanks but thats not the ad but same bar,same photo is used though.. Tick worldwide in its AUS :)