Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Miles On Your Aygo After Delivery?

Darth Sabre

I can describe the entire experience in two words:

YAAAYYYYYY DAAAAAVVEEEE!!

When we go to collect our car if there are more than 10 miles recorded then i will not accept it. This is due to an issue that I had with Smart last year. I was driving home after collection and switched from the trip meter to the mileometer only to find 47 miles recorded, phoned dealer when I got home and salesman told me that the car had been used for an accompanied test drive. When i started to make an issue of this the dealership started to lie saying that the car had been driven from another dealer. I went direct to Smart with the issue and they were useless and seemed to be on the dealers side rather than the customer.

The whole thing was so unpleasant that I vowed never to stray away from Audi/Vw with whom I have delt with very happilly for many years. However when my wife said she wanted an Aygo I dropped a line to Toyota customer service to test the water so to speak. All I can say is if the reply is representitive of Toyota customer service then I enter into this purchase with full confidence.

Geoff.

10-15 should be about right, don;t forget that your shiney new vehicle will get tested at the factory as Dawsey says but also go through a PDI (Post Delivery INspection) at the Dealership which should involve a Road Test. If your car only has 3-5 miles on the clock it means that the guy PDI'ing your car has not really checked that the cars ok...

Yeah you should expect there to be near 10miles on the car. Some get drove from ports to the dealership if it isnt worth their while putting them on a car transporter.

I had 15 miles on the clock when I got the car; mind all the driving on he trasporter and then going to get fuel afterwards.

It now has 40,000 miles on it lol.

Ive only driven it in the area between fife and yorkshire.

We collected ours just this past weekend (27/06) and it came with 7M on the clock - very happy (no doubt some of those miles were due to it being driven to the nearest petrol pump so we could have it with a full tank fuel) :)

It was less than 10 miles.. I don't remember exactly. Now 6700 miles on the clock :)

• 4 weeks later...

Mine had a lot.....grand total of 9.

Not all toyotas are tested at factory. I have PDI's plenty of '0' mileage cars. They also arent reset when arriving at dealerships as mentioned before.

When PDI'd we roadtest and fuel them (approx 4 miles to petrol station and back).

mart.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links